What is an ORM tool
ORM (object relational mapping)
Object Relational Mapping (ORM) is a programming technique for converting data between relational databases and object-oriented programming languages. With ORM technology, objects can be mapped onto the structures of a relational database.
Object relational mapping can be used to convert data between incompatible systems using object-oriented programming languages. Objects can be accessed and modified from different data sources, even if the data sinks that receive them and the applications in which they are used change. Based on the abstraction, ORM manages the mapping details between a set of objects and the underlying relational databases, XML repositories or other data sources and data sinks, while at the same time hiding the often changing details of the associated interfaces from developers and the code they create.
Since the relational formations cannot always be connected 1: 1 with the object-oriented structures, this is an approach for tools that support ORM mapping. In addition to commercial tools such as Oracle Toplink, Hibernate is one of the best-known and most developed persistence frameworks available as open source. Its use not only enables the connection to most relational databases, but also the cluster capability, caching and session management are taken into account.
- What are the types of Koelom
- What is a beach ball
- How much is Twitch TV worth
- What is an autonomous district
- How do I rule the unconscious
- Cars in the tropics have heaters
- Will a dog make me happy?
- Black Ops 4 PC is free
- Is married to Steven Furtick
- Is momentum relative
- A utahraptor could hit a giraffe
- What is AML in oncology
- How can we simulate a landslide event
- How do categorical imperatives get their authority?
- Why is this world a miserable place
- Robert F. Kennedy was shot from behind
- What are the best properties of Fluther
- What is the effect of onomatopoeia
- How are raw materials for soap processed?
- How does anger affect food?
- Which countries sell diplomatic passes
- How many hours should a student study each day
- Are pigeons monogamous
- How could I breed hydrogen oxidizing bacteria?