What is my eye shape
Description of different eye shapes and their correction
The emphasis on the eyes with eye shadow from light to dark with an optimal eye shape:
1.) very light 2.) light 3.) dark 4.) very dark
The almond-shaped eye
IDEAL SHAPE - The distance between the eyes should be so large that one eye can fit between them.
The outer corner of the eye is slightly higher than the inner corner. No correction necessary, only emphasis.
Wide set eyes:
The eyebrows can be drawn inwards a little. Apply darker eyeshadow from the bridge of the nose to the dashed line.
Possibly pluck away eyebrows at the front. Apply light-colored eyeshadow from the bridge of the nose to the dashed line.
The drooping eyelid
Apply small, light strips of eye shadow under the eyebrow. Put dark paint on the dotted area. Make-up with your eyes open!
The protruding eye
Apply dark, matt colors to the lid. Dark kohl inside.
The deep-set eye
Apply light make-up to the lid lid, apply highlighter (gloss) over the pupil. Put white kohl on the podium and use iridescent kohl pencils for the lower border.
The falling eye
Shade the outlined field darker. Apply the border to the lower eyelid and pull it up in the outer corner of the eye.
The rising eye
Can be emphasized like the ideal eye. If necessary, draw a straight line on the lower eyelid.
The round eye:
Apply dark eyeshadow to the outer part of the eyelids. Possibly black kohl in the eye. Eyebrows shouldn't be too round.
You might also be interested in
- Make up for blue eyes
Special effect make-up In this example, cream make-up is used because it is easy to spread and flows nicely. It has excellent coverage. Apply blue make-up to the inner corner of the eye and apply to the deeper ...
- How to properly make up your eyes
Instructions for eye make-up Apply eyeshadow For make-up you need the following professional make-up: The make-up used here are professional products that make-up artists use every day in their work and are also perfect for the end user. Make-up primer Make-up sponge eyeshadow ...
- Eyes naturally make-up instructions
Eyes really neutral natural make-up Professional make-up eyeshadows are very color-intensive and recommended. The intensity can possibly be weakened with a lighter shade of eyeshadow / blush or with a little make-up powder or transparent powder. For make-up you need the following ...
- Make up eyebrows
Emphasize the eyebrows Make-up Instructions For make-up you need the following professional make-up: Eyeshadow Eyeliner Make-up brush Supplement the eyebrows with an eyeshadow in a matching shade. You can also mix the eyeshadow on the spatula with the eyebrow fixer. To take…
- Make up burns with burn scars
Instructions for applying make-up to burns You need the following make-up to apply make-up to burns: The make-up used here are professional products that make-up artists and make-up artists use on a daily basis. Cut two pieces of duct tape or leukoplast in the desired ...
- Shock make-up - theater make-up
Apply the shock-colored make-up For the make-up you need the following make-up: The make-up used here are professional products that make-up artists and make-up artists use on a daily basis. For this you need the color number: 1521 as a shock color from the color table. This color ...
- How many agni missiles does India have
- Is BTS pretty
- Is Pilates helpful for PCOS
- Have artistic skills
- How good was Zinedine Zidane
- Which states in America have artificial beaches?
- What is the significance of constitutional origins
- Who is Elon Musk's right-hand man
- What is your opinion on Obamacare
- How did Jupiter get its name?
- What is the meaning of Git
- What is a high spatial IQ
- What is dull pain and sharp pain
- What is needed for successful marketing
- Where can I download Vikings Season 1
- What is your favorite food on Shabbat
- Forgive is overrated
- What are the civil law examples
- What does no ordinary person mean
- How can I contact SSC
- Who would win Alex Mercer or Samus?
- Is Alex a male or female name
- What is the integer of 285?
- When was Mars declared a planet?