What's new about the Big Time Rush Band
big time Rush
Main page »Music» Pop »Big Time Rush» Biography / Wanted Poster
The boy band Big Time Rush
Kendall Schmidt (Vocals) born on November 2nd, 1990 in Wichita, Kansas
James Maslow (Singing) born on July 16, 1990 in New York
Carlos Pena, Jr. (Vocals) born August 15, 1989 in Columbia, Missouri
Logan Henderson (Vocals) born on September 14th, 1989 in North Richland Hills, Texas
The boy band Big Time Rush was founded in Los Angeles in 2009 together with the Nickelodeon series of the same name. Her first releases, such as the song "Big Time Rush" and "City Is Ours", were primarily used to promote the first season of the series.
Their first real album "BTR" was only released a year later, in October 2010. Big Time Rush had already entered the charts with various digital releases and promptly made it to number three on the Billboard 200 charts with their debut album. The album also achieved gold status in the United States and Mexico. Big Time Rush's first and only official single, Boyfriend, was released in early 2011.
On November 1st 2011 the debut single "Music Sounds Better With U" of their new album Elevate was released. The new album followed at the end of November, a little later a USA tour with One Direction. In 2013 the third studio album "24 / Seven" was released.
Big Time Rush discography
2013: 24 / Seven
2012: Superstar (feat.Pitbull)
2011: Elevate , Boyfriend (feat.Snoop Dogg) , Music Sounds Better With U (feat. Mann)
2010: BTR , Holiday Bundle
Big Time Rush news
Big Time Rush: Carlos Pena Jr. marries Alexa Vega
Los Angeles - Alexa Vega and Carlos Pena Jr. got married. The actress and the Big Time Rush singer ...
All messages "
Big Time Rush Lyrics
Lyrics are available from our lyrics partners:
Sorry, we couldn't find any lyrics for Big Time Rush at the moment.
Big Time Rush fan pages, links and websites
Official site of Big Time Rush
Big Time Rush website with official information, current news, music, pictures, etc.
- What's wrong with bamboo cutting boards
- What is a co-solvent
- What can ASEAN learn from Brexit
- How do I debug an operating system
- How do you fight for what is right
- What is the theory of relativity
- What does GMP certified mean
- Integrity is important in a job today
- Are horror movies viewed as gross
- Which is much colder 14c or 20c
- What is the best airline for perks
- Snails only have hemocyanin
- Is Qi Gong real?
- What is the past tense of the ride
- Why am I too scared to try
- How do people harm the environment
- What is non-reducing sugar
- How can I train a salesperson
- Can a printer print on cardboard
- Advertising agencies What makes a good customer
- What are the characteristics of the Sankhya philosophy
- What should I learn after selenium
- What is Kalimpong famous for?
- Is capitalism responsible for the manufacture of the smartphone?