Giant is a shortened version of gigantic
ARD audio game database
Blue Symphony - Sound Journey
- Götz Lemberg: announcement - Götz Lemberg: Blue Symphony - radio play - Götz Lemberg: cancellation
Editor: Holger Rink
Technical implementation: Götz Lemberg
Director: Götz Lemberg
Realization: Götz Lemberg
The Blue Symphony describes a brief 'history of the development of human hearing' from the creation of our world to the present. Hundreds of noises and tones can be heard: sonically processed, shortened, rhythmized, connected to a journey through time at gigantic speed. The beginning - nobody knows what he was like. The sound of water, a female voice, cello chords that can only be heard in their overtones form the starting material. This results in large-scale, monochrome carpets that shift and overlap. Then a 'tonal protozoan' develops, enlarges and multiplies with ever new sounds to become audible first movements of life. Sounds from nature - falling stones, water, wind, volcanic eruptions - follow. It gets louder, the sound becomes tangible and dense. Individual animal sounds emerge and mix with human voices. Social life begins ". (Götz Lemberg) Despite this timeline of development, the" Blue Symphony "is not a simple chronicle - the piece unfolds as music in space.
Götz Lemberg, born in Frankfurt / M. In 1963, studied American Studies and History at the Free University of Berlin, in the USA and in England. He worked as an exhibition maker and cultural manager for the Akademie der Künste, Berlin, and the Brandenburg Technical University Cottbus, among others. Under the title "Klangtranstase" he exhibited in the Bremer Glocke (2000). He lives as a freelance artist in Berlin.
- How is bsnl broadband
- What is the best infrared grill
- When does learning become toxic?
- Was Florence Nightingale sexist against women
- Why do people like online dating sites
- How are landing fees charged?
- What are your two strengths when speaking?
- How are truffles eaten
- Who is Richard Anderson
- How did the Philadelphia experiment become invisible?
- Helps lumps in weight loss
- How can you design a chess program
- What does Ayn Rand mean with Ego
- What is the chemical name of CH2OH
- What's new in iOS 5 Beta 2
- PPP effect on the Indian economy
- What is Anaconda and Jupyter Notebook
- How submarines flush toilets
- Which vacation could you do without?
- Why is television square
- How does a male ENFJ T flirt
- How do financial advisors calculate clients
- What is a library in programming
- What is Slice's business model