What is the cause of the movement
Forces and changes in movement; Types of force their causes and effects
Forces and changes in movement
Formula symbol of force: F.
Unit: [F]= 1 Newton (1 N)
This unit is named after Isaac Newton (1634-1727).
Forces can make a difference
- a change in the movement of bodies (speed or direction of movement, or both)
- a change in the shape of bodies
- of the amount
- from the direction
- from the point of attack
A body is in Balance of forceswhen all forces acting on it cancel each other out.
Law of inertia:
The law of inertia will too Newton's first law and was first formulated by Galileo Galilei in 1638.
It states that a body remains at rest or in straight, uniform motion as long as all forces acting on it cancel each other out.
The force acting on a body F. is the product of the crowd m of the body and the acceleration athat he receives through the force.
Types of force, their causes and effects
There are different types of forces due to different causes.
Important types of forces are Weight force, the Frictional force and the electric power.
|Weight force||Frictional force||electric power|
|effect||A body with a mass of 1 kg has a weight of about 10 N on earth||Frictional forces always work in such a way that they prevent or inhibit the movement of bodies||electrical forces act between charged bodies or particles|
|root cause||The attraction of mass (gravity) between the body and the earth||The surface texture of the bodies that touch||The electric charge|
Two forces can become a Total force be summarized.
This applies to the elastic deformation of bodies, especially the stretching of springs Hooke's law :
- What is something that sucks about patents?
- What's the best site for video tutorials
- Who is Miles Davis today
- How can I use SWOT analysis
- Why is Larry Ellison such an idiot
- Which brand will you NEVER buy again
- Is there really a Blue Man Group
- What are the most interesting offices set up
- Why should I see Doctor Who
- Deadpool dies in the comics
- How peacocks build their nests
- What is the mulshi pattern
- Is spirituality a success factor
- Why is Echinacea bad for autoimmune diseases
- Chromosomes contain DNA
- How are new CPL holders hired
- How do you react to the tragedy
- How is college different from school?
- What are the main problems with crowdfunding stocks
- What causes food cravings like fish
- How can I make poverty go away?
- What are some love songs about Telugu
- Why do companies succumb to fierce competition
- How's the night before an interview