Why is change not permanent
Personality developmentHow behavior can be changed permanently
Vision / meaning (what for?)
- What do I want to achieve?
- What is my task?
How do I understand my role (role model, self-image)?
What is important to me (motivation, values, attitudes, beliefs)?
What competencies, skills or strategies do I have?
What do I do specifically (action)?
Environment (where? When?)
In what context (space, time, reaction)?
These logical levels are hierarchically structured and mutually influence each other: higher levels enable and organize those below. Changes at a higher level thus result in changes at lower levels. A change on one of the lower levels can, but does not have to, affect the levels above.
Which behaviors a person can show depends on their abilities. The development of skills depends on the motivation of the person, who is fed by their motives, values and beliefs. Motivation depends on a person's ideas about themselves - their identity: what do we think we are? How do we think others see us? Closely related to this is the level that goes beyond the individual: What do we want to achieve? What do we feel we belong to? What are we striving for?
- Can meditation solve psychological problems
- Why are people divided into religions
- What is the name of Kewat in Ramayan
- How can braces repair overbites?
- Is Ox a legitimate crypto currency
- How is BHU for BA art
- How can I stiffen leather
- How do I get financial donations
- When will Cardi B finally be irrelevant
- Is paprika a pepper
- What is the theory of interpreting
- Who is Goku's mother
- What is concrete made of
- How much codeine is in Tylenol 3?
- In which programming language is IGN implemented
- Value investing is still alive
- What's your rating of Abuja
- The Quran is based on modern science
- What is the name of the love for logic
- What age is considered old
- How are criminal behavior and psychology related?
- Helps a keto diet with cholesterol symptoms
- What are the health and fitness trends
- Is pressure treated wood stronger than normal
- Why does the Basque Country not declare independence?
- What is 17 8 3 13
- Industrial engineering is underestimated
- What is a sudden change
- Is traditional link building still alive
- Is it bad to be a Scorpio?
- Are textbook editions important
- How does the market cycle fluctuate?
- How does a Ling Booster work
- How can shame turn into anger?