What is a cisgender man
What does cis * mean?
In a nutshell, cis * means that you identify with the externally assigned gender. For example, you are perceived as a man and see yourself that way. But that doesn't mean that it necessarily makes life easier.
For cis * people, social ideas, for example about being a woman or being a man, are particularly important. Because even if you correspond to the gender assigned from the outside on the inside, that does not mean that you have to fully meet the prejudices or expectations of other people. Surely there are princesses who want to be saved and knights who want to save princesses. But that's not always the case! It is much more important that you decide for yourself what you want and what not - regardless of social ideas. And do not let yourself be unsettled by supposedly serious offers, so-called conversion treatments, some of which are also called conversion therapies or reparative therapies - they want to unnecessarily change or suppress gender identity and have harmful effects, which is why they are now banned for young people in Germany. Instead, enjoy being the way you feel. And maybe you just want to be rescued once and maybe you prefer to play the savior yourself another time. It's entirely up to you.
- Goats bah a lot
- Are you from manchester
- Life got better after deleting Facebook
- Is 58 almost average among Rajasthani girls
- What is a bridge in music
- What are the accounting courses in India
- Does the technical analysis work on the commodities market
- When is the Medicare enrollment period
- What is the best place to work in Egypt
- Why is Martyr's Day celebrated in India?
- What poisonous spiders are in Puerto Rico
- How can a child avoid cyber bullying
- How can water make you rich
- Are learning skills linked to intelligence
- What does the traffic sign mean
- Is the fan fiction I write illegal
- How do AIIMS qualifiers learn their GK
- How do I get my prayers answered
- When will Cardi B finally be irrelevant
- Is a boiler from which water leaks dangerous
- Is the White House afraid of impeachment?
- Should we write to express, but impress
- How Google Analytics works for mobile apps
- You can share a photo that you clicked of course