What does the abbreviation OG stand for?
What does that mean OG on sneaker releases? A OG Sneaker is described as the "original" and denotes the New edition of a retro sneaker. This abbreviation is often used on Nike and adidas sneakers, such as the Air Max 1 OG.
OG Sneaker - remake of the "original"
The above example shows the difference between the Air Max 1 from 1987 and the one from 2017, 30 years later. At a OG release becomes the model and the Colorway actually 1: 1 adopted or slightly modified. In addition, often slightly different materials used. With real sneakerheads, OG sneakers are something special, because many have already experienced the first release themselves and childhood feelings are awakened when the new edition is released.
In addition to the new edition of a retro, "OG" can also original in the sense of the first colorway of this model mean. So the first NMD with a black upper and red / blue plugs was called adidas NMD_R1 OG.
Releasing an OG sneaker is ideal for manufacturers for important anniversaries, such as the 30th anniversary. So the effect is greater and the release is perceived directly with the history of the brand.
- How do you work 1
- When does learning become toxic?
- Why are the Clintons so hated
- Are all laws of physics purely deterministic
- What is petrology in geology
- What is Milk Run Logistics
- Is there a marketplace for education
- How was Ottawa founded
- What is the full form of MPS
- Birds born blind survive
- What ethics do Christians and Jews share?
- What makes a great dog park
- What make-up should I buy for beginners?
- What is Bounce House
- How often are urinary tract infections resistant to antibiotics?
- How hackers crack software
- Is potassium easy to buy
- What things are customizable in Linux
- What is your most frequently used word
- Does PTSD affect smell
- What is a COFE device
- Does the Reynauds condition lead to pulmonary embolism
- How to search for sold cars
- Are teenage relationships ethically or morally wrong?