How does strategic management benefit a company?
The competitiveness of a company over a longer period of time must be the goal of every entrepreneur. To this end, strategic considerations and measures are of the utmost importance.
"As far as the future is concerned, the task is not to foresee it, but to make it possible."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Our understanding of strategic management
PARADIGMA understands strategic management as the sum of activities that keep a company competitive in the long term.
Strategic management therefore includes the definition of corporate goals, the analysis and elaboration of appropriate alternative courses of action to achieve these intentions, as well as the definition of a catalog of measures to support and control these projects.
PARADIGMA supports the strategic management of its clients
- by using special market and competition analysis tools to measure the attractiveness of the customer market
- by developing business plans that summarize strategic actions
- through support in the coordination and control of the execution of planned activities
- by supporting tendering processes and supplier management
In doing so, we go back
- our many years of experience in strategic management
- our extensive network, which we have built up on the basis of a large number of national and international collaborations
- our active participation in research and development activities and our connections with universities that have access to innovation at an early stage and scientific support in weighing the potential necessary for the implementation of new ideas
- Active membership in supranational organizations such as UN / CEFACT, which allows us to introduce the requirements and also the competence of our customers for the development of new standards in eBusiness and international trade
Our customers therefore benefit from advantages such as
- Access to innovations and new technological developments through our cooperation with academic institutions as well as through our own development activities
- the reduction of the innovation risk through cooperation opportunities with potential partners and the procurement of financial support through European capital for innovative "first-of-a-kind projects"
- increased chances for successful new business opportunities due to our comprehensive, professionally executed business plans as well as through the support of our national and international clientele and partners
The aim of this commitment is subsumed in the endeavor to help our customers
- to achieve a higher and more sustainable competitive position
- to improve knowledge of your own industry
- Develop a strategic, tailor-made plan based on the company's resources
- Is an electric bike handy
- Which places have the least seismic activity?
- Are images available royalty-free on Quora
- Is Bitcoin legal in Australia
- Is Science Stream helpful for the future
- What trends should be brought back
- What are the alternatives of Skype
- Teach back-end development at Freecodecamp
- What happened in Games of Thrones 8
- Is it worth emigrating to England?
- How is Jerry Seinfeld the richest actor
- Make willows good bonsai
- What illness did Swami Vivekananda suffer from
- Bareda means anything in any language
- Does nature have ideal gas
- What is the most internet savvy country
- Has human empathy changed over time?
- What are ribosomes 1
- Why should I talk less?
- How compatible are two watermarks together
- How is this PTE test result possible?
- How to parse XML in Swift
- Where can I write football articles
- How is bsnl broadband