Does homeopathy work in diabetes
Homeopathy for diabetes mellitus
Conventional insulin therapy is the be-all and end-all in the drug treatment of diabetes. As a gentle companion, homeopathy offers a range of preparations that those affected can take to support the therapy.
Choice of preparation
The therapy of type 1 and 2 diabetes requires conventional medical drug treatment. In terms of complementary medicine, homeopathic therapy does not aim to replace it, but to support it. Before choosing the right preparation, decide whether you want to treat the blood sugar metabolism disorder directly, its consequential damage or the side effects of antidiabetic drugs.
Homeopathic medicines for diabetes mellitus
Taking homeopathic remedies is suitable even before the onset of diabetes mellitus. In this case you have a good chance of delaying the onset of the blood sugar metabolism disorder. Even if you have already been diagnosed with diabetes but do not yet require medication, homeopathic therapy is a supportive accompaniment. Homeopathic experts inform that the starting dose of conventional medicine is often set lower if homeopathic preparations have already been taken in advance. In principle, the drugs listed are suitable for types 1 and 2 of diabetes. Your pharmacist will inform you about the dosage and more detailed information.
Propolis D 12
Propolis is an important remedy for diabetes. It is suitable for treating an insufficient function of the pancreas including the disturbance of the blood sugar and metabolic processes.
Datisca cannabina D2
The drug offers a way of treating high blood sugar levels. If you tend to be overweight, Dastica offers a good treatment option.
Syzygium jambolanum D2
It is recommended if you have high blood sugar levels and an itchy rash often occurs. It is also suitable for treating the feeling of heat all over the body.
Homeopathic Treatment of Side Effects of Antidiabetic Drugs
People with type 2 diabetes are often prescribed the antidiabetic drug metformin. Depending on the main symptom of its side effects, the following preparations are recommended:
Asa foetida D6
Homeopathic treatment with Asafoetida D6 is suitable for symptoms such as foul-smelling flatulence, bloated abdominal cavity with a feeling of fullness and loud belching. You can also resort to it if taking metformin results in soft, leaky stools with phlegm.
Dolichos pruriens D6
People who increasingly have very dry skin and itchy skin areas are tempted to scratch, causing inflammation. If you suffer from such complaints, treatment with Dolichos pruriens is advisable. It is also suitable for treating itching of the anus and frequent blockages.
Help us out!
In addition to drug treatment, your initiative is required! Support your body and change your lifestyle: Regular and sufficient exercise is important to prevent obesity and to stay fit. A diabetes-appropriate diet is another important cornerstone of diabetes therapy. When it comes to setting up an individual menu, not only are nutritionists or topic-related advisors helpful, but also your pharmacist at any time!
AuthorsJulia Schmidt | last changed on at 14:50
- How should I cure my almond infection
- What is the DevOps Certified Certification Course
- Where does the voltage divider rule apply
- Can I add Kodi to the Boxee Box?
- Does diet affect seborrheic dermatitis
- Prominent children regularly attend high schools
- A PTC heater burns oxygen
- What is special about Allahabad
- What would you like to change physically?
- What connects the Mackinac Bridge
- What do you think of the website
- What is the Spanish word for to get
- Google is no longer a startup
- Do you like your mom's cooking
- Can kill Wolverine Dark Phoenix
- How can I accept Google Calendar invitations
- Could anti-religion be hostile to Islam
- What is the specification of anchor headphones
- Why do many Indians support Mamata Banerjee
- What are some of the criticisms of Stanford
- Israeli settlements violate Geneva Conventions
- What are the strangest crimes in commerce
- What are the 8 functional interfaces of Java
- What does a life mean