Is Amazon guilty of predatory pricing
Strategy in action
Traditional planning is no longer a guarantee for success: Complexity and uncertainty, globalization and the Internet, empowered consumers and flatter hierarchies make a new approach indispensable. Using scientific knowledge and best practices, the book shows how companies close the gap between strategic planning and strategy implementation. Strategy managers receive a systematic roadmap for future profit strategies.
“This is the only strategy book I know that gives a really holistic view of strategy. It combines the strategic direction, a thoroughly pragmatic implementation and performance and the human component in one seamless process. You can trace it back to my professional bias, but I particularly liked the human component, which is all too often neglected in the strategy literature - and more often during the process. "
Dr. Frank Waltmann, Head of Learning, Novartis AG
“The method is great and the experience gained from working with other companies is inspiring. I see measurable results in the organization: more (and more open) communication between managers and employees, better alignment across silos and better identification with the strategy. All three aspects are essential for success. "
Dr. Mario Crameri, CIO Switzerland, Credit Suisse
Thomas D. Doubt is an international management consultant based in Zurich, teaches at the University of St. Gallen and is the author of several books on strategy, leadership and performance management.
Edward J. Borey is a partner at NextLevel, has carried out numerous growth and restructuring processes as a member of the board of directors and supervisory board and lives near Seattle, USA.
Authors and affiliations
- Thomas D. Doubt
- Edward J. Borey
- 1.ThomasZweifel.com ZurichSwitzerland
- 2. NextLevelSeattleUSA
About the authors
Edward J. Borey is a partner at NextLevel, has carried out numerous growth and restructuring processes as a member of the Executive and Supervisory Boards and lives near Seattle, USA.
- Book TitleStrategy in action
- Book SubtitleIn seven steps to corporate strategy and implementation: planning, leadership, performance in harmony
- AuthorsThomas D. Doubt
Edward J. Borey
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-04984-3
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden2016
- Publisher NameSpringer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Hardcover ISBN978-3-658-04983-6
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-04984-3
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXXII, 183
- Number of Illustrations11 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsBusiness Strategy / Leadership
Business and Management, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What is the strongest whiskey
- What do you mean by subaltern literature
- Which authors influenced Stephen King
- How does a pitcher plant catch insects
- What's your favorite Regaetton song
- Why is palm oil controversial
- Is there still poverty in India 1
- Who will protect the citizens from the police?
- Should water heaters be cleaned
- Real estate vacancies where to check
- Creates water hardness in aluminum ions
- What is 11 11 0
- How is India changing 3
- What is controversial about the film Haider
- Should Quora make more use of symbols
- How do children react to trauma
- What exactly does hell mean to pay
- How much smarter does Quora make you
- Are zoos as bad as SeaWorld
- Do you have a lover
- How many zeros are in 1 GB
- How do I smell my own house
- Is Dabangg 3 the last Dabangg movie
- Why are BART cars so loud