What is music signal processing
Institute for Communication Acoustics
Bachelor, master and project theses
This and the following pages present the subject areas for student work. Both study and diploma, bachelor and master theses can be agreed in all subject areas. Contact persons for this and other work topics are Prof. Dr.-Ing. Rainer Martin, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dorothea Kolossa, PD Dr.-Ing. Gerald Enzner and the employees named on the following pages. Contact us! There are always interesting topics to be assigned!
You can also find notices about student work in the showcase of our institute.
Speech and audio signal processing
Student work can generally be written in German or English. Teamwork is possible for practical projects (Bachelor) and Master’s projects.
What can you learn
In addition to an insight into current issues and results from research, student work offers the opportunity to apply the knowledge acquired during the course. Research, analysis and handling of scientific literature are trained as well as structured problem solving, programming and the use of relevant software tools and / or hardware, e.g. for acoustic measurements or training neural networks.
What should you bring along?
In addition to an interest in issues related to speech and audio signal processing, a solid basic knowledge of system theory and signal processing should be available, as taught, for example, in the courses system theory 1 to 3 and speech and audio communication. Further work can also build on the content of master’s courses (communication acoustics, digital signal processing, adaptive signal processing systems). In principle, you should have a command of English that allows you to study scientific specialist literature.
Cognitive signal processing
Binaural sound source localization with probabilistic graphic models
- How was your day honest
- Being a writer is a good career
- What does gratitude mean
- What is the technology age
- Malaysia Airlines is going downhill
- Where can I find data sets for Facebook
- Are women intimidated by really handsome men
- Is engineering an applied science
- Is Sikhism more egalitarian
- What does x86 64
- What are the best websites for web design
- Is Lyrica better than gabapentin
- Who was Raymond Leane
- Who was Domitian
- What is NEFT broadcast
- Which diseases can be treated with cannabis?
- How did the gold rush begin
- How does CrossFit work
- Chess skills can be improved quickly
- What are some uses of machine emulators
- What are the most polluting fossil fuels?
- What does the word sesquipedalian mean
- Think blogs are helpful
- Is Modi really a great artist?