How frog lays eggs
After the common frog returns to the pond where it was born, it mates. The female releases eggs from her belly, which the male inseminates.
The common frog lays over 3000 eggs in the water. It leaves the spawn alone. The eggs are surrounded by a transparent, gelatinous mass that protects and warms them from bumps.
After about three weeks, tadpoles hatch from the spawn, and tree-like gills grow out of their heads. Tadpoles get oxygen from the water with their gills and therefore do not need to emerge.
A fold of skin grows over the gills. With their beak-shaped mouth and tiny horny teeth, the tadpoles grate algae from aquatic plants and stones.
The tadpoles are still using their gills. They breathe in water that flows through the gills. The used respiratory water exits through a hole on the side. At the end of the body the two hind legs begin to develop.
The front legs are formed in the two gill pockets. The tadpoles lose their gills and start breathing. That's why they have to appear more often now.
When the tadpoles leave the water, they need stones or a gently sloping bank to climb up. If this is missing, they drown. The burbot has become a young common frog, whose oar tail is gradually receding.
The frog has left its pond and is looking for damp meadows and forests. He hunts insects and snails. In two years he will return to his home pond to father offspring.
- Why is breathing recommended for meditation
- Which visual artists produce downloadable art
- Domesticated cats are still wild
- Why Blogging Helps Your Inbound Marketing
- What are some terrible facts about the iPhone
- What does the term political independence mean?
- How do corn liquor and moonlight differ?
- Can we be safe from ransomware?
- How can I send baked goods
- How selective is our memory
- Trump normalizes electoral influence
- Could a president lift the term limit?
- What are the most polluting fossil fuels?
- What are the advantages of Mi smartphones
- Are pepsico n Coca Cola different
- A celebrity could be banned from Hollywood
- What do you use peat moss for?
- Web developers work for a long time
- What is your most painful injection experience
- Are you still at Infosys
- Are aluminum cans actually made from aluminum?
- What's wrong with bamboo cutting boards
- How do digital nomads date
- How ethical is the legal profession