Who is the Best YouTube Yoga Guru
YouTube Yoga - the best channels for Yoga @ Home
With a busy schedule, there is often not enough time to go to the yoga studio. Of course, you don't want to do without rolling out the mat. Because even if it's only 15 minutes, yoga is just so good, especially on stressful days. So today there are my recommendations for YouTube yoga at home for you.
YouTube Yoga - Yoga @Home
Yoga with me
From now on you can roll out your yoga mat together with me at home. I will put at least one new flow online every month. The flows will have a different focus each time. There will also be tutorials in between. If you have a topic request for a yoga video - write to me. Then your desired flow will soon be available on my channel.
My absolute favorite YouTube yoga channel. Here you can do yoga with world-famous yoga teachers in the living room. I'll just say Caley Alyssa, Briohny Smith, Josh Kramer & Co. There are always specials like 30 Days of Mindful Movement, where there is a new video every day and you are really motivated to do the mat at home to roll out.
Yoga with Adriene
There are foundations, playlists, 20-25 minute units, yoga for weight loss, yoga for beginners, 30 days yoga journey and so on. One of the best English speaking channels if you're looking for a lot of variety and a great yoga teacher.
The Journey Junkie
There are Vinyasa Power Flow, Relax & Restore units, a Chakra Challenge, a Yoga Body Boot Camp Challenge & more. Allie is also a totally likeable Gypsy Soul who is currently traveling through world history alone with her partner on a ship. Major Life Goals.
Dear Mady is probably already known to you, but as the best-known German yoga YouTuber, she should of course not be missing on the list. A colorful mix of yoga flows on a wide variety of topics, meditation & vlogs from the life of the likeable YouTuber.
Yoga by Candace
There are not only yoga but also videos on pranayama and meditation, yoga as therapy and tutorials for yoga poses. I especially find your tutorials really great and helpful.
You can get Wanderlust & Yoga inspiration on this channel. There is not only yoga but also Pilates and lots of vlogs from Julianas Life on the Road. A wonderful source of inspiration with great yoga flows.
I wish you a lot of fun trying out & doing yoga. Feel free to leave me your recommendations in the comments, I'm always looking for new, great channels.
- What gives the best energy boost
- What is BOP in business
- What is the freezing point of steel
- Virtual PBX Provider What would you suggest
- Why can't Fiat build a reliable car?
- Why is a coconut a heat insulator
- How do I question a friend
- How do I leave a party of course
- What does walking cliché mean
- Who are the best classic flute players
- Lady Louise Windsor is blind
- What is a journalist these days
- Is sushi a type of Japanese food
- What is the transport layer
- What is electrical circuit theory
- How many people use Dropbox
- You can consistently trade money a day
- You can compare iOS and Android
- How does a hydraulic elevator work
- What do you mean by a decade?
- What is the trend of web technology
- How do I debug an operating system
- What is Docker written on
- Why should I be afraid of you