How do I install Pubg on Windows
How to play PUBG Mobile on Windows 10
Playerunknowns Battle Grounds is a $ 30 PC game to play on your desktop. However, the mobile version is free, and it seems that some gamers prefer it to the desktop version. It's no secret that you can run mobile apps on a desktop PC when you're ready to run an emulator, and for that purpose players have managed to run PUBG mobile on Windows 10.
Of course, not everyone is ready to play games, which is why Tencent, the developers of PUBG mobile, have released their own easy-to-install emulator that can run PUBG on Windows 10. It's in beta, but it's as easy to use as installing and running an app.
PUBG Mobile on Windows 10
Download the emulator from the Tencent website here. It's a simple exe file that you need to run. The emulator and then the game files will be downloaded. Literally no intervention on your behalf is required.
First, the Tencent Gaming Buddy is installed. Then click the Start button.
Once installed, files for PUBG Mobile will be downloaded. This may take a while depending on your internet connection.
Once that's done, you will see the following screen. This emulator was designed for a specific purpose. to play PUBG Mobile on Windows 10 it means that you already have a keyboard and that keyboard is already configured. You don't have to configure a lot of control buttons, but you may want to play around with the resolution a little, especially if you have a PC that can play games in HD.
We should only mention this because running a mobile game on a desktop doesn't automatically mean you can play it with the highest settings available. That doesn't happen no matter what emulator or game you're playing. The Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator is also subject to hardware restrictions in terms of graphics quality.
The game runs like it does on your phone. You can play as a guest or connect your Facebook account. The rules are the same, but the controls are obviously different. There is support for a controller if you have one. In addition, the emulator lets you record gameplay, take screenshots, and even play in full screen mode.
PUBG is available for Windows 10 in the Steamstore. While it costs a little money, it's just as expensive as Minecraft, so it's not exactly expensive. This begs the question of why you might want to play the mobile version of the game on your desktop instead of playing the desktop version on your desktop.
Some players may find it easy to prefer the mobile version, but do not have a mobile device to play the game on, e.g. B. an iPhone 6 that can't run it. Regardless, you have an easy way to play PUBG Mobile on Windows 10 and an excellent way to test the game out if you are wondering if you like the full version of the desktop or not.
- Why transition elements have a high energy of hydration
- Who's ready for the Iowa State Fair
- Why is self-mutilation considered emo
- What makes an idea worth pursuing
- What do yellow and red roses mean
- Why are extremophiles known as extremophiles
- Why does my dog whimper when he's excited
- Who is the most nuanced villain on TV
- What is an engineering student
- Is it helpful to take a bogus CAT?
- How do you identify African honey bees
- What's the most misunderstood thing about drones
- Where is Joseph Smith now
- What is a real-time transaction
- Has anyone acquired psychic powers?
- What if you repeal martial law
- There are only 5 common newspapers
- What started astronomy
- Which framework and stack Quora uses
- What do you think of stripes
- What is a PPI for a car
- Are there reservoirs in Daemmen
- What are the loneliest lighthouses
- How can I use Excel's formulas efficiently