Is Heineken a Pilsener or a lager
The beer tester
Anyone who is abroad regularly will be able to sing a song about it. You stand in front of a large drinks fridge or sit in a restaurant and want to choose a delicious beer. The selection is usually huge, but unfortunately the products don't tell you anything.
Now there are two options:
- Either you are keen to experiment and order one of the strange beers (which can also go in your pants) ...
- ... or you play it safe and choose a well-known, imported beer.
If you decide on variant 2, you will definitely choose a Heineken Pilsener (or sometimes even lager beer) in 3/4 of all cases.
- Brand: Heineken Pilsener
- Brewery: Heineken
- Beer type: Pilsener
- Type: bottle
- Size: 0.33l
- Alcohol content: 5.0%
- Ingredients: water, barley malt, hops
- Tested on: 03/16/2013
In my opinion, it is undisputed that Heineken is a decent Pilsener. It certainly does not play in the Champions League (it is too mass-compatible for that), but with its slightly bitter and slightly sweet note, it continuously sniffs at the Euro League seats.
As they say? In doubt for the accused. Or here: When in doubt, better a Heineken than a failure. 🙂
A note is allowed at this point: if you order a Pilsener on tap in the Netherlands, you should be prepared for almost all of the foam to be removed from the glass with a plastic scraper. Of course, this increases the tapping speed, but it also reduces the enjoyment (not to mention the culture).
Overall grade: 2-
- What is roof repair
- What does the word sketch
- How is deflation affecting Bitcoin
- How does shark steak taste
- Did you work with your 8th chakra?
- The Bundesliga is underestimated
- What are allylic alcohols
- What does the Schroedinger equation mean
- Who created the word hell?
- Which board game do you hate
- What's your favorite CTY store
- Is Canada an exciting place to live
- How do inventors get rich?
- What's the most misunderstood thing about drones
- What if everyone was depressed
- What is Google's biggest flop
- How do you invest in alternative energy
- What is a project semicolon
- Why can't Fiat build a reliable car?
- Is Kendrick Lamar better than J Cole
- Seems like someone hates outdoor camping
- Basketball never stops
- Is it possible to be apolitical?
- Is my JEE prep strategy ok?