Which country has the code DE
Glossary: country codes
Member States of the European Union (EU) and other countries were made up of two letters Country codes assigned, always in capital letters, and often used as an abbreviation in statistical analysis, tables, figures and maps.
The protocol orderWhich countries are listed is usually based on the alphabetical list of countries in their national language for EU and EFTA member states and for EU candidate countries, for potential candidates it is based on the alphabetical order of their country code.
First come the EU member states, followed by the EFTA member states, EU candidate countries, potential candidates and finally other countries. The order in the tables below is first column down, then second column down, etc.
European Union (EU)
European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
EU candidate countries
Potential candidates (all other Western Balkans countries)
European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) -East-Countries:
European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) - South-Countries:
|Jordan||(JO)||the occupied Palestinian territories||(PS)|
other European countries
|Argentina||(AR)||Hong Kong||(HK)||Mexico||(MX)||South Africa||(ZA)|
|Australia||(AU)||India||(IN)||New Zealand||(NZ)||South Korea||(KR)|
|China (except Hong Kong)||(CN_X_HK)||Canada||(CA)||Singapore||(SG)||United States of America||(US)|
- ↑ MK is a provisional code, which in no way anticipates the definitive name for the country, which will be determined after the conclusion of the current negotiations under the aegis of the United Nations.
- ↑ This designation is without prejudice to the positions on the status and is in accordance with Resolution 1244 of the UN Security Council and the opinion of the ICJ on the declaration of independence of Kosovo. See DG NEAR web site
- ↑ XK is a code used for convenience and is not an official ISO country code.
- Who was the banshee in Irish mythology
- What is a third of three quarters
- Where can I find creative writers
- Eating red-eared water turtles watermelon
- Why did pop punk die out
- Where can I learn SAS development
- What's your rating of Abuja
- What are the secrets in Indian temples
- Has an INFJ ever pretended to love you
- Where do my elementary particles come from?
- How do I report a lawyer
- What trends should be brought back
- What are the exams for mechanical engineering
- What is a good PEG ratio
- What is prolactin
- What is meant by moving?
- What should I want and need
- What is an unsubstantiated complaint
- How does a cantilever bridge work
- What's against the law
- How is IBM Watson used today
- Can you explain Sedevacantism to me?
- What is the worth of Instagram
- What are damped oscillators