What is Magento Development 1
Development of Magento 2
Overview of the platform
Magento 2 is a mature and well-established enterprise-class e-commerce platform.
It is optimized for both B2C and B2C sales. It has powerful scaling capabilities when it comes to creating international configurations with multiple stores and websites managed from a single administrative area.
The extensive collection of extensions (modules) improves the platform with additional functions. Overall, Magento 2 is the most feature-rich open source e-commerce platform out there.
Learn more about this platform in our review article on ecommerce platforms.
The Kiwee team has almost ten years of experience working with Magento-1 and since 2016 - also with Magento-2 projects.
Our developers are Magento certified.
We have developed extremely individual shops on this platform that have become exceptionally stable and successful.
UX and graphic design
UX plays an important role in achieving a high conversion rate and high sales.
Our design process includes workshops, wireframe creation, prototyping and complete design projects.
Our designers are full of ideas and have limitless creativity.
Therefore, each of our projects is unique and stands out from the crowd. Read more about our UX design services.
Headless Magento and PWA storefront
Magento 2 has a robust API that makes it possible to integrate independent applications and services such as a PWA storefront.
This can provide an incredible performance boost and works well even with a poor internet connection.
Kiwee offers PWA storefront design and implementation based on the PWA studio project.
Migration to Magento 2
As of June 2020, Magento 1 will no longer be supported. One possible solution is to migrate to Magento version 2. Although a migration tool is available, it can only migrate the data. We offer our services for the creation of your theme for version 2, the installation of extensions, the migration of all data and the configuration of the entire system.
We offer integration with third party services -
ERP, PIM, CMS, CRM, personalization platforms, marketing platforms and more. The most popular are:
Magento with Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an ideal orchestration system for deploying Magento clusters with high availability and automatic scalability.
Our team will configure and implement your online shop in the cluster and set up all the necessary monitoring tools.
Learn more about Magento 2 on Kubernetes on our blog.
- Did Arvind Kejrival keep his promise
- How can I start podcasting
- What is inseparable in Les Miserables
- When do Daen take photos
- Are JBL headphones good
- God tries to save me
- Did asteroids ever hit Jupiter's core?
- Uber destroys the tradition of London
- What counts as an internet business
- San Francisco will ban facial recognition technology
- When is the last call in Chicago
- Australia came up with yellow lines
- Which herbs can be grown as perennials
- What are Trump's greatest strengths
- Are Karabakh Armenians mixed with Azerbaijanis
- Why does my Java program run forever
- Are there LGBTQ world market leaders
- Why didn't you have another child?
- When are you ready to get married 1
- Social Security Helps Reduce Poverty
- What does little knowledge do?
- How do laser rangefinders work
- What is 11 11 0
- Why did Ashoka move to Buddhism