What is statistical quality control? Give examples
statistical quality control
Statistical procedures for the quality assessment of products on the basis of random samples (partial control). With the help of statistical quality control, the correct setting of the production facilities is monitored (process control) and the quality of delivered products is assessed (acceptance control).
• For process control, a few copies are taken from ongoing production in order to determine possible deviations from certain default settings of the machines on the basis of this random sample compared to previous random samples (e.g. the filling weight of a coffee package). It may be necessary to intervene in the production process to readjust machines and systems.
• In the batchwise acceptance inspection, a random sample is used to determine the quality of an entire delivery. If you come across too many faulty or inferior copies, the entire delivery may be rejected. Wrong decisions are possible: - In the event of a randomly bad sample, the entire delivery may be rejected even though the actual extent of the defects would still be acceptable. - If the random sample is good, the extent of the defects will not be apparent and the delivery may be wrongly accepted. The test plan is therefore agreed between the producer and customer as part of the delivery contract.
Previous technical term: Statistical process control | Next technical term: statistical security
Report this article to the editors as incorrect and reserve it for editing
- Increases intelligence collectively or individually
- What causes early thinking
- Why are Yeti and Sasquatch the same
- How do I start painting professionally
- Is Bitcoin worth the hype
- There is a free version of WordPress
- Forgive the anointing sins
- How are sulfates and sulfites related?
- What are the leading technologies
- What is Hirerachie by Lic Aao Post
- What is a sailor
- Who killed Genghis Khan
- Freeze cookies well
- Lack of jealousy is indifference
- Can I receive a laptop in SSN
- What screams I'm a good dresser
- Why do people shy away from puns?
- Why is greed considered sin
- Are Americans Afraid to Indict Trump?
- How do you stop those happy feet
- How effective is mobile marketing
- When will AI have real creativity?
- What is the plural of rhenium
- What legal issues separate Americans besides abortion