Google Drive files are backed up
Apps / software Google Drive: Create a backup
There are different ways to back up your data in Google Drive. For example, you can manually back up data such as photos or videos, but you can also use the Google Drive integration of some apps. These apps also include WhatsApp, for example. As soon as the backup is set up, some of the data can also be synchronized automatically. Google Drive is preinstalled on many Android devices.
Use Google Drive on smartphones
To use Google Drive as a backup on your smartphone, all you have to do is download the app. This is available both in the Google Play Store and in the App Store for Apple devices.
Once you have installed the app on your smartphone, you can access the files that you have saved in the Google Drive cloud. It does not matter whether you have saved the data from your Android or iOS device, from the "Backup & Sync" app on the PC or via the browser there.
To upload files from your smartphone to the cloud, you have to open the app and then click on the in the lower right corner Plus symbol tap.
Here you can use "folder"create a new folder in your drive. If you click on"Upload"tap, you can select one or more files that you want to upload. This way you can easily create a backup of your mobile phone data. It does not matter whether it is photos or videos, or PDF and Office files. Files are.
Some apps, such as WhatsApp, also have a built-in Google Drive backup function. You can use the backup / restore function of the respective app to save your data in the cloud. You can find out more about restoring chat history in WhatsApp here.
However, there is a small disadvantage: with the Google Drive app, you have to back up your data manually every time. So far there has been no way to create a complete image of the smartphone memory or to have certain folders automatically synchronized when connected to the Internet.
Google Drive: create a backup on the computer
To make a backup on your computer, you need to download the "Backup & Sync" program from Google. This is ultimately a kind of desktop version of Google Drive. When you've installed and set up the program, selected files and folders are automatically uploaded to your Google Drive. As a user, you can determine what exactly is uploaded. For more information on Google Backup & Sync on Windows, see this article.
- Caulerpa is a plant
- Fertilized eggs are babies
- How does versioning of the Rust language work
- What is microfiber made of
- What's the latest Snapchat spy app
- What makes laymen and lies irregular verbs
- What government job should I prepare for?
- You can braze welded stainless steel
- Guilt is a Christian concept
- What happened in China in 1949
- Check your testosterone levels
- Can a GTX 1060 run all games
- What is Google's biggest flop
- Will automation create a recession?
- Relationship Investing and Fainancing
- Medieval Europe was civilized
- Why is freon getting low
- Has anyone suggested the best Pune car rental
- What are the elements of a novel
- Where are the NIOS papers checked?
- What is the derivative of arcsin x
- Why was the use of email successful
- What is the best beach on Oahu
- What is the training or the degree