How do you use the that is called
When do I use too? and when do I use “zur” “zum” “zu” - learning German and German grammar
I go to Active language school ...
The preposition "zu" always has a dative case
For this reason we always use the article in the dative when we to the supermarket, to school, to the town hall or To the doctor walk.
Supermarkets have an article
Important is, that we always one items if we need the Name of a place, a specific supermarket or an institution to use!
So it says "the Sprachschule Aktiv ", as well as"the Post "or at the underground stations,"the Marienplatz", "the Stachus "and" the Münchner Freiheit ","the Deutsche Bank ".
Supermarkets are mostly male: "ALDI, dm, REWE, EDEKA."
(The reason is that it actually "the ALDI-Supermarket", Or"the dm-market" called.)
"We go to (to the)post and then to the (to the)ALDI.“
"I am in the (by doing)dm and look for shampoo. "
“She's going on the subway to the (to the) Stachus. But her friend is waiting at the (to the) Marienplatz."
With these tips, the next city tour can take place complete with the right articles!
- Have you attended cryptocurrency conferences?
- What ended the gilded age
- Who are the best South Indian architects
- What are the best properties of Fluther
- What is a galaxy cluster
- Why does hyperaldosterone never cause acidosis
- What is centripetal force and centripetal acceleration
- How did Tennessee get its name?
- What laws restrict us?
- How big can a rocky planet get
- Can you pass the LSAT without studying
- How did people cook in front of gas stoves
- How much does Aastha Gill cost
- Why does Srebrenica not change its name
- Who was the first to prove Fermat's Last Theorem?
- Big fish run away from people
- If your own share is an asset account
- What are the symptoms of childhood trauma
- The accounting could be automated
- What can you do in Northern Michigan
- Lovers meet in the afterlife
- How is iron formed or made
- Who is Warren Buffett's daughter
- Straight hair makes you look older