What gives the best energy boost
For a strong performance, it is important to eat a healthy snack an hour before training that provides quick energy and is not heavy on the stomach. Find out here which pre-workout snacks provide more energy, better fat burning and faster muscle building.
One banana is enough to get you strength for the workout. Because the yellow fruit provides you with a top ratio of carbohydrates and fructose, which your body immediately converts into energy.
Pictures: Getty Images
Dates are also a perfect source of energy before training. They contain the energy boosters fructose and glucose. The sweet dried fruit is also the perfect snack for a diet. Incidentally, one or two dried fruits are sufficient. Too many find it hard to stomach.
Do you want to build muscle and do hard strength training on a regular basis? Then a small muesli with oatmeal, Greek yogurt and a little fresh fruit is the ideal pre-workout snack. The healthy flakes contain long-chain carbohydrates, which supply the body with energy evenly over a longer period of time.
If you want to lose weight primarily through exercise, you should grab a protein-rich, low-fat pre-workout snack. How about a delicious, homemade protein shake? Here you can find delicious recipes. It is best to only drink half of the shake before your workout and the rest after your workout. Before the workout, the protein drink provides energy, after the workout the additional protein ensures better and faster regeneration (even with sore muscles).
Image: © Stilpalast
If you don't have time to prepare a protein shake, you can simply eat some cottage cheese before training. This contains a lot of healthy protein and only a few calories and hardly any fat.
Some almonds before training not only provide carbohydrates and valuable protein, but also plenty of vitamin E and magnesium. Vitamin E prevents, among other things, cell damage after a hard workout, the magnesium prevents muscle cramps. Caution: chew the almonds well so that they do not lie heavily in the stomach.
Another efficient energy booster is an apple slice that you spread with 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter.
Coffee lovers can grab an espresso (without sugar) before their workout. This wakes you up, increases your concentration and brings your fat burning into full swing.
- How can you be in tune with yourself
- Who made the film Desierto
- How can I study pseudocode
- Why was the Suez crisis important
- For how much did Skype acquire GroupMe
- What if people stopped dying?
- Can cause DID memory problems
- What is a lieutenant
- What does Judaism say about self-harm
- What should you never be late for?
- How do I achieve goals in life
- Brand promises create unreasonable expectations
- How can I check for 302 redirects?
- What is PCB poisoning
- How many centimeters are in 3 feet
- What are the examples of vertical conflict
- What's the stupidest question in programming
- Has anyone heard of McCarthyism in Hollywood?
- Can UFC fighters have AIDS?
- What is your favorite food on Shabbat
- What is a project semicolon
- What are some popular field service software
- How does the eidetic memory work
- What is your favorite urban legend