Which color is good for the cross?
As a figurative mark, the red cross is part of the DRK logo. The color red is also used for all headings and sub-headings in the text and thus creates an eye-catching visual contrast to the body text (black). In addition, it supports the text and image messages of the media, for example in the form of a red colored area behind or a red banderole in front of the image elements on the title pages of the publications.
White and black
As the color for the protective space around the word and image mark, the color white ensures that the DRK logo is given space and thus not just visual meaning. In the overall context of the color scheme, the color white should be used generously and over a large area. White gives text and images space to "unfold" and creates a modern, contemporary look.
Black is used exclusively as a font color, as part of the word and image mark and in the body text of the individual media.
- Without saying where are you from
- How do you collapse an ironing board
- Did Russia interfere in the elections
- What are the courses under economics
- Who is Joseph of Nazareth
- How is life in the youth hostel in IIITM
- Affect windmills air currents
- What are basketball tips for beginners
- The Facebook marketplace is available on the desktop
- What is the Japanese equivalent of quora
- How could the Soviet Union be reformed?
- How to make a Medusa costume
- Do crypto trading bots really work
- How do I learn Openstack Development
- How old is baseball
- Political science Who benefits from bad government
- What are some good acoustic unplugged ballads
- Where do politicians come from who choose numbers
- How can we treat congenital block vertebrae
- How much does it cost to rent a house in Jakarta
- What is Bitcoin Growth
- Has left Vikram Lander forever
- Does this guy play with me?
- Can azithromycin treat urinary tract infection