Are planes or submarines safer?
Junkers himself intended to apply for tenders for a high-altitude aircraft from the Reich Ministry of Transport - one of the forerunners of the Reich Ministry of Aviation. Junkers was sure that the state-funded NDW and DVL would now provide funding for research, as he would not have been able to finance these investments with his own resources. After all, this collaboration brought him 574,000 Reichsmarks in additional money. Junkers, however, did not stand for purely monetary or profit-oriented ideas. Every action, every work, every work served him for only one goal: the financing of his research - and thus the realization of his dreams, the realization of his visions.
The triumvirate of forced research, military demands and a supportive community led to the commissioning of a high-altitude research aircraft in 1929: the Ju 49.Because Junkers was already flying high - his pilots had risen to over 12,000 meters with a W 34, among other things - but also thanks to his future-oriented aircraft, as the G 38 had attracted attention, it appeared to be the most potent contractor. One expected a lot from the systematic investigations. Previous flights with balloons and airplanes had proven that hostile conditions prevailed at high altitudes. So far, people and technology have been set clear limits. If you wanted to cancel this, the only way left was years of attempts.
- How many glasses are used in selenium
- Did the IB Diploma actually help you
- Which got worse as technology got better
- Who discovered that crabs were edible
- Feel free to use WeChat or QQ
- In what year was the swimming pool invented?
- Is tuberculosis in the spine curable?
- Pays day traders taxes
- How effective is the Windows firewall
- How Facebook writes PHP modules
- Who was the first scientist
- How did the TBT basketball tournament start
- What does walking cliché mean
- What is the equivalent of 6 4 x 3
- Does the vision therapy work after 21
- Why is my criminal background not showing online
- In which countries are bidets popularly used?
- How old people didn't have AIDS
- How many seats does Congress have?
- What do you mean by a decade?
- What are some innovative services for schools
- When will China stop torturing prisoners?
- How did the Neolithic Revolution change agriculture?
- How to make risotto in advance