What is the human basis
Basics of human existence
D'où venons-nous? Que sommes-nous? Où allons-nous? (Paul Gauguin)
The human body and mind are inextricably linked. In other words, we to have not a body, we are one body and both cannot be without each other. This means that we do not exist before we are born or after we die. We step into the light to leave it again and again with death. Everything we have learned, experienced and lived then disappears with us. If everything goes well, we have around 700,000 hours in total. Our life only happens once and there is no going back.
We are not separate beings, but belong to the animals, especially to the monkeys. In contrast to other monkeys, we have a large brain with which we construct our environment, pass on our knowledge to the offspring by word and writing and recognize ourselves. All of our close relatives of the species homo such as the Homo neanderthalensis are extinct.
We are a form of life that began on earth around 4 billion years ago and has continuously multiplied, developed and specialized. Our common family tree goes back to this time. We consist of substances that have arisen from the sun and are related to all other life beings, including snails, toads and toadstools. If we remain childless, this line ends with us. The substances in our body then pass into other living beings and into inanimate nature, but not the spirit.
While we have barely developed physically over the past millennia, our cultural evolution has made huge strides forward. Roland Wright puts it this way: We are running twenty-first-century software on hardware last upgraded 50,000 years ago. This is one of the reasons why we have largely alienated ourselves from nature. In the office tower, crouching in front of the computer, we forget that we are part of nature.
Our actions and values are meaningless in the larger context. So whether we do good, fail a test or spit on the ground, neither the earth nor the universe cares. However, they are only significant in human society. A lot is important to us and we romanticize our environment. So the sun becomes a god and lightning becomes a weapon of Zeus.
By giving the common a lofty meaning, the ordinary a mysterious reputation, the known the dignity of the unknown, the finite an infinite appearance, I romanticize it (Novalis).see also
Death, life, chemical elements
Support PharmaWiki with a donation!
© PharmaWiki 2007-2021 - PharmaWiki provides independent and reliable information about medication and health.
This article was last changed on January 11th, 2020.
Imprint and data protection declaration
Show products for this page
- How do email clients work
- What will the lifestyle be like in the DTU
- Will buy Apple Intel 5G Modem Store
- Is love possible on a cruise ship
- Can blogs produce realistic investigative journalism
- Is sucrose a non-electrolyte
- How will Sagarmala affect the logistics
- Civil engineering and hydropower engineering are different
- Is it difficult to rework wooden floors?
- Where is Asia Minor 1
- Why is Hanukkah not mentioned in the Torah?
- Do enlightened people ever feel physically tired?
- What is the Insanity Workout Calendar
- Which space heating is the best
- Is your mouth to speak
- Can you get hacked in Antiland?
- What are some tips for making phone calls
- What happened to coal in America
- Beatings should be forbidden
- Who is Kylie Jenner
- Receive directors shares in the business
- Is toilet paper sufficient to wipe it off?
- Whey protein can cause gas problems
- Cardio is enough to lose fat