What are good things about solar power
The term "contagion" currently has an extremely negative connotation. No wonder: The Sars-CoV-2 virus and its mutants are spreading horror worldwide. Almost everyone except a few spinners is afraid of infection, be it via aerosol clouds, air conditioning, shopping carts, pets (are coughing dogs actually contagious?).
In view of the overall situation, it has almost been forgotten that contagion can sometimes also bring something good with it. Laughter is contagious. A good mood in the sunshine is contagious. Yawning and scratching your head are contagious, but that's neither a good nor a bad thing. The fact that things like yawning and scratching jump over to the other person is due to a resonance system in our brain, the mirror neurons. Scientists have now found out: Not only nerve cells, solar cells are also contagious - with positive consequences.
What influences homeowners to have solar systems screwed onto their roof? Researchers at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research have investigated this question. Using the example of the city of Fresno in California, they have shown that role models in the neighborhood are particularly relevant for decisions about one's own energy supply. "If you see a solar panel from your own window, you are more likely to decide to mount one on your own roof," explains Leonie Wenz, co-author of the study. The positive effect on the CO₂ balance multiplies the more people orientate themselves towards their neighbors. Contagion can be so healthy and climate-friendly.
Read more good news here.
- How are French laws created
- Why don't Emirates have narrow-body planes?
- Which is Sinhgad's best campus
- What game features should more games implement
- How do you get donated organs
- Does the Bhagavad Gita support casteism
- Should I join ALL Kota or Vibrant
- What are the characteristics of good editorials
- What are some myths about top of the class
- Why can't men criticize women?
- How does carbon dioxide affect the environment?
- What does sodomize mean
- Who invented the key lock?
- How do you maintain your creativity
- How is Katy Perry personally
- What is optimal
- Pamper your children
- Are antidepressants worth taking?
- What fulfills you most in life
- How many teams are there in basketball
- How do I get 90 in 12th place
- Who is Yoko Kanno
- Can we give instructions to our brain
- Andy Ruiz's boxing career is over