Is carbonara bad for you
Classic spaghetti carbonara with egg and parmesan
Ingredients for 2 servings
per serving: 3501 kJ, 837 kcal, 76.7 g carbohydrates, 44.4 g protein, 41.3 g fat, 326 mg cholesterol, 5.1 g fiber
- 1 tbsp butter
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 125 g diced ham
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g parmesan cheese
- 200 g spaghetti
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Spaghetti Carbonara is a real pasta classic and made really super easy! And the best part is, you don't have to cut anything! We have a real Italian version of the spaghetti carbonara without cream, but with an egg and lots of parmesan. Try it out right away! That's how it's done:
- Step 1: First, you put salt water in a large saucepan. When the water is boiling, you can cook the spaghetti in it until al dente.
- Step 2: Meanwhile, grate the parmesan finely. Beat the eggs and separate one yolk from the egg white, now whisk the yolk with the whole egg in a large bowl with a whisk, salt and pepper the mixture. Then add the parmesan and stir well. Melt the butter in a pan and then fry the diced ham in it until light brown.
- Step 3: Now drain the pasta and add the pasta with a little pasta water (approx. 1 ladle) to the pan. Mix well with the ham. Now remove the pan from the heat and quickly fold the egg mixture into the pasta. Be careful not to get scrambled eggs. Immediately drizzle a little olive oil and serve.
- Why do we have a tongue
- What are Trump's greatest strengths
- How do I approach a man 1
- What causes a fever for 7 days
- How can venture capitalists get money back
- Who has the best photo
- What are the disadvantages of warehousing
- When can I get a job
- Why is my shutter speed so slow
- Is Poldark star Jack Farthing gay?
- What are some terrible facts about the iPhone
- Can you decipher the word rdya?
- What are the horse racing lengths
- Should I stop playing football?
- How is the name Eoin pronounced
- How did Marilyn Milian become a judge
- How to translate in Japanese
- Drug cartels kill American tourists
- Why do we need a surgical amplifier
- Why are gifted people so rare
- How did someone you love let you down
- Where can you buy Novexium
- Music Auditions How concerned should I be
- What do you think of Timothee Chalamet