How can I drink so much
How much fluid does the body need?
A lack of fluids shows up quickly through various signs. Depending on the extent of the defect, this includes:
- Dry mouth, decreased saliva and urine production,
- A headache,
- Weight loss,
- decreased skin tension, swollen tongue, difficulty swallowing,
- accelerated heartbeat, increased body temperature,
- thickened blood,
- severe limitation of physical and mental performance, confusion,
- Muscle spasms as well
- Circulatory collapse.
Dehydration and possible consequences often affect older people, especially with swallowing difficulties. You can find more information under Drinking in old age.
Severe water loss can lead to serious physical damage. Without replacement of the liquid there is a danger to life. Substances that are normally excreted in the urine can no longer be adequately eliminated by the organism after two to four days.
The need for fluid is increased e.g. during physical exertion, during sport, at high or very low temperatures and during fever, vomiting and diarrhea. The body also needs more fluids during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and more should be drunk.
NoteWater is not only found in beverages, but also in various foods - especially fruits and vegetables.
Further information is available from:
- You can refuse a catheter during surgery
- What does a book packager do
- Cobwebs should be removed regularly
- Does the paper trade help with the actual trade
- How is low density polyethylene made
- What is the best emulator for free
- Norway has 24 hours of sunlight
- Where can I buy guns in Lahore
- What is 17 8 3 13
- What is critical mass
- Is evil a cultural phenomenon?
- How did Overleaf make WriteLateX money in the past?
- How do I get carelessly smart
- Which countries have the greatest military patriotism?
- Why is Microsoft PowerPoint so important
- What is Abraham Lincoln's birthday
- How should you treat a burned mouth
- How are Oppo and Vivo ruining India
- If 2x 8 8 what is x
- How do rich men live
- Qutub Minar was actually a lighthouse
- What is the result of persistent heartburn
- Why should India support Tejas and Saras
- Who answered your cold emails