What is derivatives trading
derivative financial instruments; Forward transactions on the basis of certain underlyings. These can be fixed or option transactions. Under securities regulatory aspects in accordance with Section 2 II in the WpHG (cf. also Section 1 XI KWG for regulatory purposes), derivatives are involved, provided their price depends directly or indirectly on
(1) the stock exchange or market price of securities,
(2) the exchange or market price of money market instruments,
(3) interest rates or other income,
(4) the stock exchange or market price of goods or precious metals,
(5) the price of foreign exchange.
Financial swaps and the transactions derived from them such as cap, floor and collar can also be traced back to the basic forms of fixed transactions and options.
Derivative transactions include: currency forwards, stock index futures, stock index options, stock options, caps, collars, precious metal futures, precious metal options, floors, forward rate agreements (FRA), swap transactions, swaptions, commodity futures, interest rate options , Interest rate futures including forward forward deposits received and the exchange rate and index futures.
The derivative transactions (with the exception of the option writer obligations, which by nature do not involve any counterparty risk and therefore no credit risk) are basically to be classified as loans within the meaning of Section 19 I 1 KWG. --– For regulation, see EMIR.
- How do conspiracy theories develop
- What is a civil union relationship
- How do I increase my Pinterest clicks
- Magnet is a kind of capacitor
- Does college matter 1
- Need brownies eggs
- Corresponds to PNR of the confirmation number
- What does oarfish mean in Japan
- Are wasps dangerous to humans
- Which sentences differentiate between facts and opinions
- Drink aquarium fish water
- What is the conviction of love
- Is there a Muslim leader in Congress?
- How does fiscal consolidation reduce aggregate demand
- Is GOstats better than Google Analytics
- Which laptop should I buy HP
- Is copying bad during exams or tests?
- Is God love for you
- What fulfills you most in life
- What are the benefits of tonic water
- How can I reverse the entry in SAP
- Does botox hurt?
- Where in the world is the piano popular?
- What are the side effects of drospirenone
- Is Luke Nelson Willie Nelson's son
- What is the EIN for SSA
- Do Subliminals Really Work 4
- Is a computer language an actual language
- What is the cutoff for CDAC VITA
- How do I become a Fitness Guru
- When does the growing pain stop
- Are there face search engines
- Can I invest in ICO with dollars
- Do we really understand what energy is