Are you from manchester
Manchester United - Luke Shaw on training sessions with Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "... then you are dead"
Manchester United full-back Luke Shaw remembered his time with Zlatan Ibrahimovic. "He was crazy. I think he was exactly what we needed in the locker room," said the 24-year-old during the FIFA Combat Corona tournament organized by Gareth Bale and a selection of Premier League players Fight against the coronavirusTwitch:"He was amazing. He made a lot of jokes, but when things got serious and he had to speak a word of power, you could tell."
The Swede made a lasting impression, especially in training. "I think he was a born winner," said Shaw, adding, "Even if he didn't win small training games and you were on his team, he was ready to kill you."
Ibrahimovic made sure that everyone improved, according to Shaw. "He got the best out of you. He didn't let us slack off because if you're on his team and you lose, you're dead," noted the Englishman.
Shaw on Ibrahimovic: "Everyone loved him"
The 38-year-old was widely recognized by the entire team. "You can ask anyone on the team, it was like that. I think everyone loved him and it was disappointing that he was seriously injured [knee injury 2018, editor's note]."
Ibrahimovic, who is currently under contract with AC Milan, laced his shoes for the Red Devils between 2016 and 2018 before moving to LA Galaxy. For the English record champions he scored 29 goals in 53 competitive games.
- Why was and is hacking essential
- How does a transformer continuously supply devices with electricity?
- What is an EcoSan toilet
- Is Quora a demanding platform
- What is Eczema Caused By
- Why are some people repelled by chocolate?
- Where can I download Grimm Season 6
- Why is it not possible to use brute force AES encryption
- Is Dunkirk Oscar material
- What tech tools trends are 2010
- Are natural vitamins better than pills
- Who are managing directors in India
- What is an interruption
- What is the opposite of deep
- What is adult adoption
- Why does mulch smell so bad
- What is the Shiva Achamana mantra
- What is the square root of 333
- What does cc mean in VoIP terms
- Which company has the most money
- What is stopping you from getting your work published?
- What will cause your petunias to stop blooming
- How can I have a good career
- What is a non-zero-sum game
- Laminate is the best option
- Who commented on Dory looking for Nemo?
- Where are the greetings from Austin Mural
- What is the passive voice of welcome
- How can you dream in a dream
- Free pharmacy discount cards are a scam
- What is it like to visit Skellig Michael
- Where do I learn about fish farming
- What is the most internet savvy country
- Why are moo moss called moo moss