Why are bananas devious
Chocolate Banana Sponge Cake
For all lovers of banana, sweet chocolate and cake is this Chocolate Banana Sponge Cake worth a sin. A quick, fruity, changeable cake that looks delicious thanks to chocolate.
- The oven at Preheat to 180 ° C.
- Put the butter, sugar, salt and the vanilla pulp in the beater and beat well.
- Separate the eggs and gradually stir the yolks into the butter mixture.
- Peel the bananas and use a fork to make puree.
- Mix the banana puree and the grated chocolate into the batter.
- Beat the egg whites with a little salt until stiff (Overhead sample).
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and fold into the mixture alternately with the egg whites.
- Line the loaf pan with baking paper and pour in the batter.
- In the preheated oven with Bake on the middle rack for about 50 minutes at 180 ° C until golden brown(Wooden stick test).
- Take out of the oven and remove from the mold.
- Peel off the baking paper and allow to cool on a baking rack.
- Sprinkle the cake with icing sugar and serve with a side dish of your choice.
Side dishes 
- What happens when you have completed the trial period
- What is the most dangerous question
- What is the meaning of crooked
- How much smarter is Itachi than Shikamaru
- What is necessary to behave hydrophobic
- How does encryption protect your data
- What is low inductance
- Which chuck has reversible jaws
- What are today's cafeteria I Q questions
- Who should get the hepatitis B vaccine
- Which foods, drinks, inhibit iron absorption
- Why does a narcissist feel nothing
- Why study computational theory
- How ethical is the legal profession
- Why was Winston Churchill against India's independence?
- How can I renew my Gmail app
- Is air resistance important during a landing? Why?
- What are semiconductors used for?
- How do I open a protected PDF
- How many bundles do you need
- What is the best that humanity can achieve
- What is 4 of Art
- The Bundesliga is underestimated
- How are barrier reefs formed?