What does cc mean in VoIP terms
With the Voice-over-IP procedure, voice data is transmitted over the Internet. Voice over IP is also known as IP telephony. This means telephony over the Internet, as used, for example, by some instant messengers. Many telephone providers now transfer all telephone data using the Internet, thus making a telephone connection in the traditional sense superfluous.
This article reflects the status at the time of publication. Date: February 23, 2015
Tags: Glossary / Internet Telephone / Silver Tips Editing / Telephone / Voice-over-IP / VoIP
The Silver Tips editorial team creates z. Sometimes content that cannot be assigned to any clear authorship because it is created by several authors together - this applies e.g. B. for the glossary terms. The close editorial group consists of Fabian Geib, Hannah Ballmann (both Stiftung MedienKompetenz Forum Südwest) and Dr. Florian Tremmel (Medienanstalt RLP) and, depending on the topic, can expand to include experts from science and employees of the project partners.
License: The following applies to the text on this page: CC-BY-ND 3.0 DE
- What's the way to be an actor
- How to stop fillings Tooth bearing cavities
- What is the definition of a polynomial equation
- How is technology a blessing
- What does illiteracy mean
- Is anesthesia possible without amnesia
- What is the use of inductor
- What is a sudden change
- Why are Quran verses confusing and cause misinterpretation
- How do you spend Bitcoin online
- Agriculture students will enjoy life
- What is Asana used for?
- What is the most bioavailable meat or vegetables
- What are some good cycling apps
- How do I reject political socialization
- What are scissors
- Is alcohol allowed in TCS Sahyadri Park
- Which country has the code DE
- How can I build a strong mindset
- How can I teach toddlers to walk?
- What is the full meaning of NFF
- Who is granted citizenship in the USA
- Is 2WD front wheel drive
- Who makes a great YouTube intro