Why do people live in Sweden
Everything you need to know about Sweden! - Sweden - the country and people in Sweden
80 percent of Sweden is made up of vast forests, mountains, lakes, rivers, moors and wilderness. Large cities, including Stockholm, are also embedded in the unspoilt nature. The relationship between the size of nature and the smallness of humans still shapes the Swedish soul today. Access to unspoilt nature is a natural right for all Swedes. "Allemansrätten" is an ancient custom, the right to public use, which is anchored in legislation and guarantees anyone who behaves responsibly and considerately the right to move freely in nature without asking the landowner for permission. One through love but also for modern Swedish society one can almost be compared with a state religion. Nature's treasures made Sweden a rich, progressive nation. Caring for nature is deeply rooted in the Swedish consciousness. With great determination the Swedes defend and protect this national treasure, which becomes more unique and valuable as the world population increases. Fresh air, clean water, healthy forests, large open spaces and intact, unspoilt nature that is accessible to everyone.
Friendly, hardworking, orderly, upright, gullible, shy and reserved, stingy and a bit cumbersome - this is how the Swede is described by foreign observers and also by the Swedes themselves. Is this cliché true? Yes in many ways, for good as well as bad. Just over a century ago, Sweden was a primitive farming country, one of the poorest in Europe. In order to survive in the barren climate, one needed qualities such as diligence, patience, inventiveness and the ability to work together. Virtues that shaped the creation of today's Swedish society. Equality and collectivism are two key terms used to describe the Swedes. The conviction that no one is worth another person permeates the Swedish worldview. A Swede is expected to be dutiful about their affairs, work hard, and take responsibility for others. Elitist awareness, extravagance and lifestyles that deviate from the norm are still taboo for many Swedes.
- What causes numbness in the throat
- When was Telegram Messenger launched
- What is your favorite Japanese rock band
- How do I lose touch with someone
- Do Indians have a scientific temperament
- Who owns the knowledge of all worlds
- What is a transwarp drive
- What is laser post treatment
- How does a friend help us?
- Hold the lectures on civil engineering
- What number is Tetra
- When does consciousness begin 1
- What is lost card liability
- How is construction going on underwater?
- Is Bill Maher racist
- What is non-reducing sugar
- The major subjects of the liberal arts rise or fall
- How do I find leaked password databases
- Your lips are naturally pink
- What can Europeans learn from Turkey?
- Is there Jewish coffee
- What is an active floodplain
- What causes seasonal allergies
- What do you know about syndicated finance