Muslims believe in abortion
Abortion in islam
As to whether abortion is allowed or prohibited, Islamic scholars consider it Human Embryo Development and seek to determine the point in time when the embryo receives a soul from Allah ("Time of ensouling“).
The different stages of development Some Islamic researchers already see the embryo in the Koran, for example in the sura “The Believers”:
“We made people out of some clay. We then made it into a drop [nu? Fatan] in a sturdy container. Then we created the drop into a blood clot [? Alaqatan], this we created into a lump of meat [mu? Gatan] and this we created into bones. And we covered the bones with flesh. Then we raised him as a new creature ”(23: 12-14 ET)
According to this section, 3 stages are accepted. At the end, the human being is raised up as a new creature.
The saying ascribed to Muhammad can be found in Ibn Masud:
“When one of you is created, he will be brought together in his mother's womb for forty days. Then he is also an alaqa there, then he is also a mudhgba there, then an angel is sent to him who breathes his soul into him. "
Ultimately, three broad phases of embryonic development can be inferred from this statement; these should each last 40 days, so that the ensouling begins on the 120th day after this count.
Another saying speaks of the fact that on the 42nd day of pregnancy an angel comes to inspire people:
"When 42 nights have passed beyond the nutfa [early stage of development, see above], Allah sends an angel."
There is no agreement among Islamic scholars as to whether nascent life depends on the point in time
b) the implantation of the embryo or
c) the "ensouling" at a later point in time than a) and b)
Before being “animated”, some researchers consider it to be lifeless and can be aborted.
One called a "social indication" in German law Reason for abortion does not know Islamic law. An abortion out of fear of financial burden is stated in the Koran in sura al-isra? decidedly back:
“Do not kill your children for fear of impoverishment. [...] To kill them is a great sin. "(17:31, cf. also 16: 58-60)
- Which websites should I make backlinks on?
- Who can interpret my dream through comments
- What is Anaconda and Jupyter Notebook
- What is the value of 456
- What is the psychology behind pet ownership
- Can someone inspire me
- How do I update the Google Play Store
- What goes well with seersucker shorts
- What kind of knowledge gives power
- How do I advertise web hosting company
- What is the function of protein synthesis
- Why am I my worst enemy
- Is Italy a laboratory for modern totalitarianism?
- You could die from a paper cut
- What are the characteristics of a perfect programmer?
- Where is my previous answer
- Which chemical element has the symbol Pm?
- Have humans ever been genetically engineered?
- Sometimes you hang out alone
- What is the Most Popular Money Making App
- When does a person stop being human?
- Who do you ship in Voltron
- Do people think that what they do is really important
- Are two-wheeled helmets washable