What are the best cafes in Tallinn
Tallinn: The best bars and clubs
In this bar there are drinks in test tubes and other laboratory utensils. There are two levels on which music is played. Simply unique!
Suur-Karja 10, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
The American-style bar is located on Suur-Karja Street, a popular street where most of the old town's bars are located. There is also a dance floor where you can dance at weekend events. It's karaoke night here on Thursdays! Snacks and drinks are available at a good price.
Suur-Karja 13, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
The Beer House is a brewery with an associated restaurant. The beer is brewed according to Bavarian law and tradition. The materials for the beer also come from Germany and Austria. In addition to traditional beers, Estonian folk dances are often performed here. The Beer House also advertises that it has the longest terrace in the old town.
Dunkri 5, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
An Irish pub known for cheap beer and karaoke nights. Shamrock is a well-known bar in the old town. Live broadcasts and various parties are also offered here.
Valli 1, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Here you can get a large selection of craft beer from all over the world. The cozy atmosphere is popular with many students. In addition to countless types of beer, you can also get wine and coffee here.
Lai 8, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia
Club Mynt is located in Tallinn's Old Town and is open Wednesday through Saturday. There is always a student party here on Wednesdays.
Müürivahe Tänav 22, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
Oldest club in Estonia with 23 years of experience. The large, modern club is open from Wednesday to Saturday from 11 p.m. and also has a VIP lounge. There are often live events with artists from all over the world. Ladies Night is always held here on Wednesdays.
Vana-Posti 8, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
This club invites you to relaxed evenings, quiz nights and beer pong games. The prices for drinks are also cheap and there is enough space to dance. Various themed parties are also offered here. The 90s parties are particularly recommended.
Pärnu mnt 19, 10141 Tallinn, Estonia
- What is your most frequently used word
- Why does Python not support multiline comments
- What is an active floodplain
- Dua Lipa is considered white in the UK
- What if you die slowly
- Why is thrombolysis contraindicated in NSTEMI
- What makes a foreigner popular in Korea
- Will Ronaldo come to the US
- Is air resistance important during a landing? Why?
- Deliver to Primark in the UK
- What is an AI-based chatbot
- How much does an incomplete product box cost
- What is the standard state of bromine
- Magnesium glycinate helps with insomnia
- Beth Gibbons is an underrated artist
- Does this page exist from Indonesia
- Why are you returning to training now
- What do you love outrageously
- Labrador can live alone for 8 hours
- Is it worth doing Freeletics
- How much smarter does Quora make you
- Why are high schools better
- What elements make magnesium sulfate
- Do you really know what Bitcoin is