Is Spotify overrated
Spotify: A Chance to Win?
As of May 6, 2021, 4:09 p.m., EUR 203.9 was booked for the Spotify share on the home exchange Xetra. Spotify belongs to the "Telecommunication Services" segment.
Our team of analysts conducted an analysis of Spotify on the market based on this assessment. A total of 6 factors lead to the individual assessments as "Buy", "Hold" or "Sell". In the last step, an overall assessment is determined from this.
1. Relative Strength Index: Based on the Relative Strength Index, the Spotify share is a hold title. The index measures the upward and downward movements of different time periods (RSI7 for seven days, RSI25 for 25 days) and assigns them a number between 0 and 100. The Spotify share has a value for the RSI7 of 75.59, which results in a "Sell" recommendation, and a value for the RSI25 of 54.58, which requires a "Hold" rating for this period . This results in the overall "Sell" ranking at the level of the Relative Strength Indicator.
2. Fundamental: Spotify's current price-earnings ratio (P / E) is 258.55. Compared to values from the industry "" (P / E ratio of 37.85), the share is above the average (approx. 583 percent). From the point of view of fundamental criteria, Spotify is overrated and consequently receives a "sell" rating at this level.
3. Industry comparison share price: The share achieved a return of 58.67 percent in the past year. Compared to stocks from the same sector ("telecommunications services"), Spotify is 58.96 percent above the average (-0.29 percent). The median annual return for securities in the same industry "" is 1.38 percent. Spotify is currently 57.29 percent above this value. Due to the overperformance, we rate the share at this level as a "buy".
Should Investors Sell Right Now? Or is it worth joining Spotify?
How will Spotify continue to develop after the Corona crisis? Is your money safe in this stock? The answers to these questions and why you need to act now can be found in the latest analysis of the Spotify share.
You can use this link to view the full Spotify analysis immediately for free. Click here now
- Do heights are really genetically controlled
- Is Morrissey gay
- Which is the best structural analysis software
- Is the TikTok app getting older?
- Cell phone charger kiosk are free
- What are salt bath ovens
- Are food subsidized at Infosys Bangalore
- Freemasonry was influenced by something else
- Does this guy play with me?
- Is grim a word in Turkish
- Are there reservoirs in Daemmen
- Can we become a goddess?
- Why is video evidence no longer enough?
- What would you do with eternal life
- Is it better to be kind than to be generous
- When should children leave their parents?
- Who are the real Asians
- Which is the best farmhouse near Mumbai
- Believe that there is feminism in India
- Should heroin be legalized
- What is midpoint steering
- Who is the most underrated US president
- What does a spark gap do
- Can cause DID memory problems