How old is Emma Watson
Star profile Emma Watson
About Emma Watson
Actress Emma Watson grew up in Paris and Oxford - she spent the first five years of her childhood in France, then the family moved to England. Parents Jacqueline and Chris Watson, both lawyers, divorced in 1995. The father then moved to London and opened his own law firm there. The mother moved to Oxford with Emma and her three years younger brother Alex, where they still live today. At school, Emma was more of a charming bully and loved hockey. Nevertheless, the clever little head was not neglected: In addition to hockey, she devoted herself to poetry and won her first poetry competition when she was seven. Watson passed her high school diplomas with flying colors, despite the stress of filming. From 2009 to 2011 she studied literature at Brown University in the USA. In 2011 she continued her studies in Oxford and graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2014. In early 2010, Emma Watson split from boyfriend Jay Barrymore. She then dated George Craig, the front man of the band One Night Only, and rugby player Matt Janney. Emma keeps her life very private and tries to reveal as little as possible.
Emma Watson's professional history
Emma Watson began her career in the role of the clever "Hermione Granger", the best friend of Harry Potter's apprentice in the films of the same name about the wizard and his adventures. At the time she was just eleven years old and the seemingly perfect cast for the correct sorcerer's apprentice nerd Hermione. With the record successes of the films, Emma Watson also became known worldwide. 4,000 girls applied for the role of Hermione in the casting process - Emma won the race and shot a total of six films with her Harry Potter colleagues Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint. Although she became famous at a very young age, Emma Watson coped with the hype around her person very well. For a long time she seemed committed to the role of the ambitious, good daughter. But with the Disney film adaptation of “Beauty and the Beast” and alongside Tom Hanks in “The Circle”, the actress showed that she can play other roles as well.
Features of Emma Watson
Emma Watson is currently number six on Forbes' income list for top paid actors. She received $ 5.5 million a year for her films in 2007 and 2008. The crown placed on Emma Watson's career in 2008 her contract with the luxury brand Chanel. Emma replaced actress Keira Knightley. In addition, the ambitious actress has been the UN special envoy for women and girls' rights since 2014. In 2015 she spoke at the World Economic Forum about the inequality of treatment between men and women.
Emma Watson's greatest successes
In 2007 Emma Watson and her Harry Potter colleagues Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint were allowed to immortalize their hand and footprints in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles. In 2014 the stylish actress won the "British Fashion Award".
- How intelligent would dinosaurs have been
- Is PES University a good college
- What is the Android App Development Tools
- What is an example of blogging
- What do you like about Olympia WA
- Would you ever buy counterfeit designer clothes?
- Why do modern keyboards have scroll locks
- Probiotics reduce bloating in dogs
- Why don't more people start a business?
- What is a realistic Asperger movie character
- What game do you hate
- What makes a good debate
- What does the Schroedinger equation mean
- What are some examples of weather reports
- How to charge an electric toothbrush
- How does the Exodus desktop wallet work
- Who designed Uber's new logo
- Northerners are generally welcome in McAllen TX
- Promotes Pokemon Racism
- What are the best books on seismology
- Rabipur damages the body
- What is math programming about
- What is preventive multitasking
- What can a C programmer do
- Why do pitcher plants become carnivorous
- What is cognitive assessment
- Where is the end of a river
- How important is chemistry in mechanical engineering
- What are some RubyMotion alternatives for Android
- Why do I like sad things
- What is Lake Ontario
- Outperform hedge funds on index funds
- What is business scenario analysis