Do you prefer to sleep alone?
You'll fall asleep faster!
I have to sleep, tomorrow it will be exhausting, I need sleep ... You drool around like a mantra for half an hour, turn to the left and to the right - and yet you can't close your eyes. On the contrary. In fact, it just keeps getting worse. The more convulsively you think about the fact that you finally have to fall asleep, the less it will succeed.
That is avoidable.
Tips: this will help you fall asleep faster
Slumber mood. Light is a wake-up call. Especially the so-called blue light that cell phones and tablets emit. Your television also emits this light. If you want to sleep well, you should ban these devices from the bedroom and reduce the light so that your biorhythm can adjust to bedtime.
Sport makes you tired. However, not right before bed, otherwise your engine would still be on. It is best to do a moderate exercise about three hours before bed, preferably in the fresh air. Those who get plenty of natural light during the day can prepare for falling asleep in the dark.
Stay cool. In every way. The optimal room temperature to fall asleep easily is 18 degrees.
Don't get stressed. Sleep disorders only become a real problem if you keep pounding into it. Better to think of something nice, do a little autogenic training and stay calm. Then you fall asleep faster.
Put the watch away. If you think about what time it is when you have insomnia, you will only stress yourself more. The time is ultimately just a number. Therefore: do not look at the alarm clock at night. Your inner serenity determines how you fall asleep, not the pointer on the clock.
Write the stress off your mind. Often you can't fall asleep thinking about all the to-do's that you have to do. Before you worry about it and you can't fall asleep from all the worries: write it from your soul. Once you've got rid of your thoughts, you can also go back to sleep more comfortably.
Don't eat anything heavy. The stressful digestive work prevents the body from a really deep and regenerative sleep. So it's better to have a light snack two hours before bed.
Go to bed regularly. Those who always go to sleep at the same time get their bodies used to fixed sleep times. This will help you find peace more quickly.
Stand up. If you can't fall asleep at all, you should get up, drink some tea, maybe take a bath. In the end, you cannot force falling asleep faster; calm comes by itself if you stay calm yourself.
- Are you proud to be a Malay?
- Does the subliminal affirmation work in the nose
- Why do people listen to Donald Trump
- Who was the most famous carpenter
- What are three types of business processes
- What is Brahman in Hinduism 1
- Stop hair loss with vitamin E capsules
- What is fragmentation in the operating system
- What are the advantages of the Impatt diode
- What is Halcon software
- What is a HeNe laser
- How can you be in tune with yourself
- What is concrete made of
- How much does it cost to rent a house in Jakarta
- People are still using Quora in 2018
- Looking through history, the cults have won
- How does Shazam make money
- How much does the Rothschild family give
- Writing service for dissertations 10
- What are the two types of collisions
- Who is your favorite writer for LGBT YA
- Why do people frighten the cemeteries so much
- In which country is Cape Town located
- What are some really informative pages