What is the validity of the MAT score
When and how can I apply?
The application period for the coming winter semester (semester start: October 1st) is from May 2nd to June 15th.
The application period for the coming summer semester (semester start: March 15th) is from November 15th to December 15th.
The applicant portal is only active during the application period!
Is it beneficial to apply as early as possible?
Yes, as there will be more time to submit any missing documents. In addition, mail delivery (which is required for certain documents) may take longer than expected. Please make sure that all documents are available within the given deadlines.
How can i apply?
All information can be found under Admission.
Is there an application fee?
Where can I find more information?
Your first point of reference should be our MIFE website. If you have any further questions, please email the MIFE course coordinator (details can be found under "Contact").
Can I apply via UniAssist?
No, please apply directly to us.
What are the application criteria?
The application requirements are described in detail on our website.
Which application requirements are most important?
The selection committee evaluates and selects the applications according to the following criteria:
- academic qualification
- relevant practical experience in finance / economics
- Knowledge of English and German
When and by whom are approval decisions made?
The selection committee consists of several professors. They check all parts of your application, including your CV, letter of motivation, letters of recommendation, average bachelor's grade, etc. The final decision will be made no later than eight weeks after the application deadline.
Can I find out over the phone whether I have been accepted or rejected for the program?
No! Please have a little patience. We will inform all students through the application portal and by email. Make sure to check your email account and spam folders regularly during the enrollment process.
If I am admitted this semester, can I postpone my enrollment to the next semester?
No. Please apply again via the application portal for the semester in which you would like to start. Send us the online application form with a copy of your "old" letter of admission.
- Why do people love Aamir Khan
- Where can you buy recycled paper
- What is Jay Cutler's biggest flaw
- What is a promissory note
- How does BHP avoid the tax?
- How nobles dressed in the Middle Ages
- Fertilized eggs are babies
- Why can't I download Tencent Gaming Buddy?
- Tesla is bought by Apple
- What are the effects of hearing loss
- Is it insane to be neurotic?
- Which is better CorelDRAW or Photoshop
- What is the relationship between land and ocean
- What happens when someone hurts a lot
- Is it bad to be a Scorpio?
- Which universities teach biomedical engineering in Calcutta
- What is resistance between A and B.
- How does RNA have molecular weight
- How did education bring you more optimism
- Duels between kings were common
- Heo Hwang was a Tamil princess
- Make women better investors
- How good is engineering in Narsee Monjee
- How do BJT and MOSFET work