Adolf Hitler was a eugenicist
The health policy goal of the National Socialists was the formation of a "racially pure", hereditary healthy and efficient German "people's body". The implementation of this goal should be achieved on the one hand by the "extermination" - and thus the exclusion of the "inferior" from reproduction - and on the other hand by supporting measures to promote the production of "genetically healthy" and "high quality" national comrades. The relevant requirements of the Nazi state were implemented in the health authorities.
On June 14, 1933, the law for the prevention of genetically ill offspring was passed as one of the first laws of the Nazi regime. As a result, forced sterilization was one of the most important measures of negative eugenic selection. On January 1, 1940, this law also came into force in the "Ostmark".
In the opinion of the Nazi ideologues, however, the measures of forced sterilization were insufficient in scope, as they could only show results after generations. The aim was to completely eliminate the so-called "inferior".
Adolf Hitler granted Reichsleiter Bouhler and his personal physician Dr. Brandt with the "Gnadentoderlass", "that, according to human judgment, the incurably sick can be granted a mercy death if their condition is critically assessed". This letter forms the basis for the organization and implementation of Nazi euthanasia. Legal legitimacy was never created.
The organizational center was set up in Berlin at Tiergartenstrasse 4; The control center was also called "T4" after this address. The term "Aktion T4" was used to describe the euthanasia campaign in the post-war period.
- What is an inconclusive autopsy
- How did you recover from hopelessness
- Do I need a programmer certificate
- What immunity do judges have in India
- Antibiotic shots are painful
- What makes you lose your patience
- Can English teachers teach in Wales?
- Chess skills can be improved quickly
- How do fish lay so many eggs?
- Can plants get human diseases?
- How is Katy Perry personally
- Something good has come out of slavery
- What beaches have sea glass in Florida
- How is the internet facility at NIT Patna
- Alcohol consumption can kill the intestinal flora
- What if you think the unthinkable
- What's your favorite pork stew recipe
- Do crypto trading bots really work
- Which baby books should I never buy?
- Will Ethereum adopt Bitcoin by 2020
- What are the best politically conservative universities
- Visit Rakuten VJTI
- Who are the greatest saints in Christianity
- How do I study people
- Kannada Cinema Why did Ramya join politics
- What types of QGIS are there
- Is box reservation makes India weaker
- When should I use JBoss jBPM
- What is exotic currency
- What an everyday thing is cool to you
- Can humans survive an anoxic ocean incident?
- Are there any industrial risks in Malegaon India
- How do I find a chauffeur
- What is the definition of content creator