Who is Nick Gordon
Nick Gordon († 30): Emergency call reveals dramatic details about his death
Did Nick Gordon († 30) die an excruciating drug death on New Year's Day? An audio recording from "TMZ" suggests this. An employee of the emergency number on duty in Florida passed on the terrible details: "The patient is 30 years old, male, unresponsive, unconscious," she sums up briefly, and continues: "The caller explains that black stuff is coming out his mouth and he's not breathing. "
Nick Gordon dies in the hospital
A short time later, Gordon is taken to a hospital. He has apparently suffered several heart attacks there, according to initial reports from the US media. The doctors can't do anything for him anymore. The 30-year-old dies. What exactly has not yet been officially confirmed. However, the circumstances of his death leave room for speculation. In the meantime, a man has reported to "TMZ" who claims to be Nick's brother. He apparently believes that an opioid overdose has been fatal for the deceased.
Opioid Overdose Speculation
Not an absurd thought in view of the "black foam" that should have come out of the mouth of the 30-year-old. To explain: In some cases of an opioid overdose, a discharge known as a "foam cone" appears from the mouth and nostrils.
There is still no medical basis for this speculation. The official autopsy results are still pending. A toxicological finding should not be available for around three weeks.
Tragedy about Bobbi Kristina Brown
Nick Gordon hit the headlines after the death of Whitney Houston's († 48) daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown. The 22-year-old was found unconscious, face down, in a bathtub in July 2015. Her body contains traces of morphine, cocaine, alcohol, and prescription drugs. She is in a coma for six months and dies in a hospice at the end of the year. The circumstances of death can never be finally clarified.
Suicide, third-party negligence or an accident - the coroners cannot find any verifiable explanation. At the time, however, a US court concluded that Gordon gave his girlfriend "a poisonous cocktail that knocked her unconscious and then placed her face down in a tub of cold water."
An official sentence against Gordon will not be obtained. In November 2016, however, following civil proceedings, he was obliged by the competent court to pay the deceased's estate administrator $ 36 million in damages for the "unlawful murder" of the 22-year-old.
Sources used: TMZ, own research#Subjects
- Which car is better XUV or Scorpio
- What is thinking about
- Is Tom Selleck gay?
- Seventy too old to retire abroad
- Where do my elementary particles come from?
- How can I grow hemlock seeds
- What is the chemical formula of vinegar
- What does bleach do with flour
- You may be missing the CYP2D6 enzyme
- What is the most terrible parasitic infection
- How to Archive Repositories on GitHub
- Franco was a Catholic
- How selective is our memory
- What do Algerians think of Albert Camus
- Recruiting Intuit VLSI Domain Engineers
- How is acetate anhydride formed
- How does value-based health care work
- A model 411 can be large
- Where do YouTubers get football clips from
- Which are the simple soccer tattoos
- Why is the Samsung S5 so expensive
- What are the best quotes for guidance
- Was Pietism the Lutheran equivalent of Methodism?
- Do you think the British are stingy?
- What happened to coal in America
- It's time to leave the UN
- What does a home loan include
- Whose electronegativity is more protium or deuterium
- Is science more important than leisure
- What is financial disorder
- How was Siddhartha's later life
- How old is the Star of David
- Why do some injuries not heal completely?
- What is PRD in SAP