Which city has the strangest fashion trends
5 strange fashion trends for summer 2018
Summer is here! You can tell this not only from the full swimming pools and bathing lakes in and around Würzburg, but also from the fashion that you discover on the streets of Würzburg - and it is sometimes really strange! While some try to dress as loosely and airy as possible, there are still some who make sure to look as stylish as possible at the same time. But there are actually some trends that seem a bit questionable, almost even super nonsensical:
Boots with a summer dress
Boots with a summer dress. Image: Pascal Höfig
Boots are absolutely practical, they warm and look super trendy at the same time. But when it's over 30 degrees outside, boots and boots are just impractical with hot pants and mini dresses, right? What may look cool turns out to be really uncomfortable - at the latest when your feet start to sweat.
Socks in sandals
Sandals and socks. Photo: Pascal Höfig
On the other hand, you could avoid sweaty feet by wearing sandals, for example. The problem: this year it's totally hip to combine sandals and slippers with socks! And you get to see that more and more often in Würzburg. The best thing is to pull up your tennis socks and the style is complete! We also ask ourselves what should be refreshing and summery about it, but what can you do to love fashion?
Sleeveless tops with turtlenecks
Short-sleeved top with turtleneck. Photo: Pascal Höfig
The turtleneck is probably the symbol of a chic, winter outfit and is often chosen when a sore throat and cold are approaching. After all, it doesn't sound like summer, sun and sunshine, but it is actually trendy at the moment and is often seen in the city's fashion stores: turtlenecks on sleeveless tops and shirts! For fashionistas a cool look, for others it might be a rather strange combination.
Colorful short sleeve shirts
A trend that affects more the men of creation: brightly patterned short-sleeved shirts. These are preferably printed with all kinds of plants, Hawaiian flowers, palm trees or small leaves - whatever can be found in nature. Yes, dear Würzburgers, the Hawaiian look is officially back!
All black everything
Black from head to toe. Photo: Pascal Höfig
All black everything, dressed in black from head to toe, is also an outfit that makes you wonder: Why dark when you could also wear bright and fresh colors? Black can really be a stylish and universal color for women or men. Even the little black dress should be in every woman's wardrobe, but an outfit that consists of black pants, shirt and shoes simply doesn't exude a summer feeling. And yet this look is preferred by one or the other.
Our channels for fashionistas
For everyone who is interested in fashion and fashionistas from Würzburg, we recommend our Instagram account @wuefashion, as well as our Facebook page WüFashion. In addition, the girls' flea market in Würzburg Facebook group offers the opportunity to shop online and sell your own clothes.
- What are some good 80's french songs
- Which fitness tracker has the best API
- How many zeros are in 1 GB
- How would you analyze Tony Kiritsis psychoanalytically
- What happens when SF4 is hydrolysis
- What does the acceleration depend on?
- The NHBC covers moisture
- Drink aquarium fish water
- How old people didn't have AIDS
- Why chemotherapy sucks
- Is it normal to see a therapist?
- Why are First World problems considered objectionable
- Is episcopal a form of Christianity
- Why are hurricanes only named after women?
- The icing actually reduces the inflammation
- What is the business model of Disqus
- Does an entrepreneur need a niche
- Do enlightened people ever feel physically tired?
- How is water wasted and systems reused
- Why do you love Nepal
- When is monsoon season in Thailand
- What is a post graduate
- How important content marketing is to SEO
- How can I receive data after resetting