What is advanced martial art
Kung Fu / Self Defense for Women and Men | Beginners and advanced | Course B
Course successfully saved in the favorites listThe favorites list can be called up in the top navigation bar.
The Chinese martial art teaches us efficient kicks, punches and deep kicking techniques on the most sensitive pain points of the attacker. Your own energy is used optimally so that the best possible efficiency against a brutal attacker can be achieved with the least amount of effort. The easy way to more security and serenity.
- Monday, November 2nd, 2020 - Monday, December 14th, 2020
- 8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Registration start
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 2 p.m.
- Registration deadline
- Monday, October 26th, 2020, 11:59 p.m.
A minimum of 12 and a maximum of 23 participants
Sportswear, socks, no shoes
This is a self defense class and not a combat or cardio workout.
Mask requirement in the cervical spine: wearing a protective mask is compulsory in the school building and on the school premises. The mask can be removed as soon as one is in the movement space. The distance of 1.5m must always be guaranteed.
placeHuber Widemann Schule AG, Exercise and Health Eulerstrasse 55, 4051 Basel
- FTC complaints are anonymous
- What's the most misunderstood thing about drones
- Why is my brain thinking so slowly
- Which companies do Apple engineers switch to?
- Should I buy Royal Enfield Standard 350
- How does air help maintain temperature
- Is Redmi 4a VR compatible
- What is a good strawberry milkshake recipe
- What are some of the criticisms of Stanford
- Who are the most undeserved famous people
- Are my split teeth ugly or not
- Why is Star Trek Discovery so dark
- How do you edit real estate photos
- How to program a VTech phone
- What is an inner journey
- What is the DJ playing in hell
- What is the cutoff for CDAC VITA
- Burning light sticks can be poisonous
- How can I read EKG
- What is thinking about
- Which color is good for the cross?
- How can I sell my workart worldwide
- How can I improve my interview skills
- How do you say mean in French