Has KKR qualified for the playoffs
According to KKR: New investor for Hertha BSC
Hertha BSC continues to upgrade economically. After the strategic partnership with the private investment company KKR, the next investor is now apparently on the mat. According to reports, the deal with a German entrepreneur is almost perfect.
This reports the "image". Accordingly, the Berliners have been negotiating for weeks with the entrepreneur and billionaire who emigrated to Hong Kong, who, according to the report, will invest six million euros in Hertha.
"It is true that we are holding talks. But there is still nothing more to say about it," said Finance Boss Ingo Schiller. The partnership should supposedly be perfect within the next two weeks.
Contact via KKR"Bild" reported on the interest of the entrepreneur from Hong Kong in mid-July. The billionaire is said to have developed interest in Hertha through contacts from KKR. In the case of net profits from Berlin, he would receive a fixed, negotiated interest rate and, moreover, get his investment back in full after the end of the contract.
As the newspaper now reports, the negotiated contract runs for at least seven years, only then does the sum have to be repaid. Berlin's equity capital will be strengthened with immediate effect and the club will have further room for maneuver, for example on the transfer market and in contract negotiations.
Author: Adrian Franke
- What makes you vacation on safari
- Goat sheep farming is a profitable business
- What's your opinion on Scott Peterson
- Can gasoline diesel be made from plastic
- What is the HVAC installation
- Who wins Snapchat or Instagram stories
- What's in a vacuum
- How can you research
- When is Allama Iqbal born?
- What is the weight of a stray child
- How does the force work
- What does a 12-bit resolution mean
- How do you calculate the Canadian tire money
- Why didn't I grow up?
- What is a Cash Bonus Credit Card
- Do you rule yourself
- Labrador can live alone for 8 hours
- What does a commandment mean
- How did you prepare for vocabulary
- What is an adaptive cycle engine
- What does the term Stock Android mean
- What habits keep your family close
- How long does a tooth crown last
- Muslims believe in abortion