What is the most common name in the world
International first names
The most common first name in the world is Mohammed, the most common last name in the world is Chang. How many people do you think there are called Mohammed Chang?
The most common first names around the world and interesting facts about first names in other countries.
- Typical Swiss, Austrian and French first names
- British Islands:Irish, Scottish and English first names
- Scandinavia:Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic and Finnish given names
- Benelux:Belgian and Dutch given names
- Baltic states:Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian given names
- Southern Europe:Italian, Maltese, Portuguese and Spanish names as well as old Iberian given names
- Southeast Europe:Slovenian, Greek, Bulgarian, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Albanian, Macedonian and Turkish given names
- Eastern Europe:Polish, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Russian, Moldavian, Romanian, Slovak and Czech first names
- America: First names in the United States, Canada, Chile, Colombia, and Brazil
- Asia:Israeli, Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Tibetan, and Japanese given names
- Top 10 Arabic, Australian, New Zealand and African first names from South Africa
Misc about names all over the world
Yornaichel, Maolenin, Usnavy - when choosing the names of their children, parents put in Venezuela a blooming imagination to the day. The government wanted to ban ridiculous, bizarre and hard to pronounce names, but could not enforce this.
In Malaysia More and more people want to change their first name. To counter the trend, the National Registry Office has a non-binding List of unwanted first names published. This includes all types of fruit and vegetables, insects and colors. Ah Gong (disturbed mind), Karruppan (black guy) and Chai Too (pig) are also not recommended as first names, for example. The concerns of all Malay ethnic groups and religions are said to have been taken into account.
What are actually Nordic first names?
Regional: Frisian first names / Swabian first names / first names in the dialect of Mölmsch
The naming on the Philippines was for a long time dominated by Spanish first names. In the last few decades, however, English names have been on the rise. Original Filipino first names are very few in use.
Korean almost always have a two-part first name. This can be written in the Latin script in one word or with a hyphen.
- Why did Spanish Muslims lose Spain
- Which CDAC center is the best
- How close are we to underwater housings
- Will vitamins help with energy supply
- How strong is Ash's Pikachu
- Finland has many public swimming pools
- How common is baldness
- What's in the meantime
- What does male mean in Latin
- Why does Rohingyas have to be allowed in India
- How can I create an invoice email
- Why is Mickey Mantle famous
- Is frac log 3 log 2 irrational
- Can an llp change business activity
- Where do smurfs come from
- What is the definition of group theory
- What are the applications of the Torricellis theorem
- What is a molar atom
- What is the till command in Linux
- Does an entrepreneur need a niche
- Why should work be fun
- When can your car be returned?
- How do you recognize a marked card
- Jeff Bezos is an ethical businessman
- How do you avoid admitting wrongly?
- Has NIFTEM MBA courses
- What exactly did Prithvi Shaw do wrong
- What is Bitcoin Banking
- How to calculate a margin of 50
- What does 10
- Is the combination of pumpkin and egg harmful?
- What foods should breastfeeding women avoid?
- How can Waze be improved
- Millennials earn less