Why do people burn out
Overloaded multiple sockets
What most do not know: Multiple sockets to have a Performance limit. They only pass a certain amount of electricity through the device. This limit is 3,500 watts. But many people connect multiple electrical devices to multiple socket outlets at the same time. The coffee machine and kettle alone each need an output of 3,500 watts. The result: overloaded multiple plugs overheat. Then they can set themselves on fire as well as combustible material. Dust in sockets is also flammable and therefore a fire risk.
In everyday use, many people underestimate the risk of fire from electrical devices. Halogen lights produce, for example heat. If lamps are wrapped in paper or fabric, heat builds up. This creates temperatures around 400 degrees. That is enough to z. B. To ignite cotton.
Also often underestimated: the Standby mode of TV or stereo system. The permanent voltage can lead to short circuits and overheating. If there are flammable objects such as curtains nearby, the risk of a living room fire increases.
Obsolete or defective devices
With daily use, the cables of household appliances wear out over time. The result: the plastic housing breaks. The fragile insulation makes the devices prone to short circuits and overheating.
Electrical appliances are also prone to technical defects. The front runner in statistics are Clothes dryer. They are subject to changing temperatures and humidity in the interior. From the outside, you can hardly recognize a fire caused by a short circuit in the electronics in the device.
Also Hairdryer are a fire risk. Especially when it comes to Cheap products acts. A common cause of fire is a technical defect in the switch. This allows the hair dryer to operate itself. Slight changes in temperature are enough for this. Left unattended and in use for long periods of time, a hair dryer can set flammable materials such as towels on fire.
The second most common cause of fire according to the IFS damage database is open fire in the household. There is a risk of fire if z. B. Candles come into contact with flammable materials such as curtains or furniture. Many underestimate the risk of fire: A draft of wind is enough to ignite textiles. A small flame quickly creates a widespread apartment fire.
Open fire means an increased risk of fire, especially at Christmas. The branches of Advent arrangements and Christmas trees dry out quickly in the apartment and ignite in a few seconds.
- Will I ever meet Jesus
- Why can't I understand my mental state
- How difficult is the Athabasca University
- What is biological control
- Is it possible to cure motion sickness
- What are unspoken rules regarding infidelity
- Why do you like lizards
- Which wild animal has surprisingly tasty meat?
- Which of the four causes of Aristotle are Platonic
- How are innovation, entrepreneurship and management related?
- What does herbicide control do
- You can call your baby her
- How is the pH effect of the dilutions calculated
- How is Ukraine for immigration
- Is Adobe Captivate part of the Creative Cloud
- Who is the most beautiful teenager
- Is there a way to heal aphantasies
- What is the best SUV under 20lakh
- How can I expand my vocabulary through a newspaper
- Trump veto can be ignored
- How do we travel locally in Kasol
- How helpful is assembly language programming
- What is the story of jesus christ
- Everyday backyard birds vary in their intelligence
- What is my Jio TV password
- Can I invest in PNB now
- Who is your favorite writer for LGBT YA
- What is the personality of the Great Danes?
- Is self-awareness in the neocortex
- What is Visual Basic for Applications VBA
- How do I find an algorithm expert
- How can I make friends with a transgender woman
- What are the factors of 54