What is the best tire for Indian roads
All tires in comparison, at the best price.
Numerous Indian tire brands have appeared in the European and international market over the years. Here is an overview of the most famous tire manufacturers from India.
Apollo Tires tires
One of the most famous Indian tire manufacturers is Apollo Tires. The Indian tire brand was founded in 1972 in Gurgaon near New Delhi, India. The company claims to be the leading Indian tire manufacturer and has developed into one of the largest tire manufacturers in the world. Apollo Tires is represented in more than 100 countries. Apollo Tires has numerous plants in India and Europe and sells a wide variety of tires for cars, two-wheelers, commercial vehicles and trucks. In 2009, Apollo Tires acquired the Dutch tire brand Vredestein, thereby expanding its international expansion.
MRF or Madras Rubber Factory is an Indian tire manufacturer based in Chennai in southeast India. The company was founded in 1946. It was not until 1952 that the company entered the tire business. MRF has entered into numerous technical collaborations with tire manufacturers such as BFGoodrich and Marangoni. The Indian tire manufacturer specializes in the manufacture of tires for passenger cars, but also offers various tires for two-wheelers, trucks, agricultural vehicles and off-road vehicles.
Today CEAT is an Indian tire manufacturer based in Mumbai in northeast India. But the name Cavi Elettrici e Affini Torino gives it away, that was not always the case. The company was founded in 1924 in the Italian city of Turin by Virginio Bruni Tedeschi, the grandfather of the former mannequin and ex-premier Dame Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. In 1958, the tire manufacturer's production was relocated to India. Today, CEAT is owned by the RPG Group and produces 15 million tires per year. The brand offers a wide range of tires for all types of vehicles, from cars to commercial vehicles, and trucks to construction machinery.
JK Tires tires
JK Tires is an Indian tire manufacturer based in Delhi. The company was founded in 1974 and has 9 plants, none of which are in Europe. Almost 20 million tires are produced annually. JK Tires exports a wide variety of tires for cars, trucks and SUVs to 80 countries around the world.
Go to >> Tire manufacturers from all over the world: Korean tire brands
- Motorcycles are automobile
- Which is the best farmhouse near Mumbai
- What is civilization doing
- What is an interaction with the environment
- How are criminal behavior and psychology related?
- How will the leadership change in the future?
- Is Miami a vacation city
- What is queer questions
- What is a saxophone
- What is the truth about Salvador Allende
- What do feminists think of vegetarianism
- What is a kingdom
- How liberal is Reed College
- Can you show me some kiss photos
- Can dogs eat peas every day
- Are e-books cheaper
- Your reputation in Manhattan really matters
- What sound do downy woodpeckers make
- Why does gymnastics stunt your growth
- What is a controlled setting for therapy
- What is the JSON file format
- How much is Steve Harvey able to do
- Must tuberose be cooled
- How does the election work in Karnataka