Can I learn Russian online?
Learn Russian online - for free with book2
Learn Russian quickly and easily with the "50 languages" language courseRussian is one of the languages that dominate the book market. Great works of world literature were written by Russian authors. So a lot of books are being translated from Russian. But the Russians also like to read, so translators are always busy. Russian is the mother tongue of around 160 million people. In addition, many people in other Slavic countries speak Russian. So is Russian the most widely spoken language in Europe. Around 280 million people worldwide speak Russian. As an East Slavic language, Russian is related to Ukrainian and Belarusian. Russian grammar is very systematic.
This is an advantage for people who like to think analytically and logically. Learning Russian is definitely worth it! Russian is a very important language in science, art, and technology. And wouldn't it be nice to read all the famous Russian works in the original?
Learn Russian for beginners with book2 by "50 languages"Learning Russian for beginners is just one of over 50 language packsthat we offer. book2 is the effective way to learn Russian. All of our teaching materials are available online as well as iPhone and Android apps. With this course you can successfully learn Russian on your own! The lessons are clearly structured and will bring you safely to your goal. You can learn the new language quickly in 100 language lessons organized by topic. The MP3 audio files associated with the lessons were spoken by native speakers. They make it easier to learn pronunciation better. Even beginners in Russian can take part book2 Learn Russian efficiently through the practical sentences.
First you get to know the basic structures of the language. Sample dialogues help you to express yourself in the foreign language. Previous knowledge is not required. Even advanced learners can repeat and consolidate what they have learned. Because you only learn correct, frequently spoken sentences and can use them immediately. You will be able to communicate correctly in everyday situations. Take advantage of the lunch break or waiting in traffic to learn Russian for a few minutes. You learn on the go as well as at home. You stay mobile and always have Russian with you.
Learn Russian with the Android and iPhone app "50 languages"The "50 languages" Android or iPhone app is the ideal companion for everyone who also wants to learn Russian offline. The app is available for both Android phone and tablet as well as for iPhone and iPad. The apps include 30 free lessons from the book2- Russian program. Of course, tests and educational games are also included in the app. The MP3 audio files from book2 are also part of our Russian language course. All audio files are available as free MP3 downloads.
Text book - Russian for beginnersFor all those who like to use printed documents when learning Russian, there is from the book2 Series also the book "Russian for beginners". You can get it at any good bookstore or online from Amazon.
Learn Russian - quickly and free of charge book2 by "50 languages"
Also available:Afrikaans • Albanian • Arabic • Armenian • Bengali • Bosnian • Bulgarian • Chinese • Danish • English UK • English US • Esperanto • Estonian • Finnish • French • Georgian • Greek • Hebrew • Hindi • Indonesian • Italian • Japanese • Kannada • Catalan • Korean • Croatian • Latvian • Lithuanian • Marathi • Macedonian • Dutch • Norwegian • Punjabi • Pashtun • Persian • Polish • Portuguese BR • Portuguese PT • Romanian • Russian • Swedish • Serbian • Slovak • Slovenian • Spanish • Turkish • Tamil • Telugu • Thai • Tigrinya • Czech • Ukrainian • Hungarian • Urdu • Vietnamese • Belarusian •
Imprint • Learn Russian online for free - Russian language course • Russian vocabulary and vocabulary
- Taylor Swift has an official website
- What is a good vegan cheesecake recipe
- Why do people think Himachal Pradesh sucks?
- How many calves does the narwhal have
- How awful was your first kiss
- True love can be found on Facebook
- How does India produce renewable energy
- How does Mercury Retrograde affect relationships
- Industrial engineering is underestimated
- What do you mean by financial profitability
- What is Moseley known for?
- How do you identify different dog worms
- Modi is proud
- Who was Edmond Genet
- How does fiscal consolidation reduce aggregate demand
- What are some sentence examples with banal
- What is the parachute hunter's weapon
- Is moringa good for diabetes
- How P2P Lending Companies Generate Income
- Detox cleansing works
- Should I buy stocks in Sysco?
- Are galactosamine and galactose glycoproteins
- Who are the leading living neuroscientists
- What's good about The Office
- What is the pKa of OH
- Which country has the best football commentators?
- Diophantine exponential equations are polynomial equations
- Which major has the best starting salary?
- How is Rahu doing in the fourth house
- What's so great about Mark Zuckerberg
- How does BOINC work on my computer
- How did Abigail Folger die