- ↗Ready to march · fully dressed · ready to set off · ↗ ready to go ● (already) dressed in hat and coat aging · puss in boots and spurred inf.
- ↗ to be ready · to be prepared for everything · to wait for the command (to ...) · to wait for their deployment · to wait for their deployment Stand by waiting for it to start ready for use on alert stand by ● stand ready fig. · Rifle at foot (stand) coll., Military, fig. · At the start (to be) inf.
- ↗done done doneperfect ↗stand completed completed · ↗over · brought to an end ● ↗in dry cloths fig. · (The) cow is from the ice coll., Fig. · Have finished (something) inf. · (Something) stands. coll. · We would have. coll., saying · That would be done. coll., saying · abfrühstückt coll., casually · ticked inf. · ↗by inf. · eaten inf. · made it. · done inf. · under one roof (to be) coll., fig. · Done go. · From the table (to be) inf., Fig. · ↗weg inf.
- I am at your disposal. ● At your service! outdated
- ↗ ready for action · ↗ ready for action ● clear for battle, also figurative
- (quickly) at hand (have / lie) · ↗ready · lying ready · ↗ ready to hand · within (immediate) reach · At hand ● in front of the nose fig. · (Directly) next to me infinite, variable · (directly) in front of me infinitely · parat (have) gone, also figurative