Programming is also necessary for ECE students
Study guide of the Faculty 5
"It's like this once in a lifetime
everyone feels the same way
what one would like so much,
is so far away!
If you can have everything ’,
if you can find it without effort,
what one never achieves
then it would be easy. "
"In the white horse", 1930
My dear students,
sometimes it is not easy. Maybe not for you, because otherwise you probably wouldn't be on this side. And not for me either, because otherwise I wouldn't have to write this text to you. At the moment there are no study lots for "my" faculties 1, 2, 5 and 6 and therefore for you. I very much hope and keep my fingers crossed that the situation will be different from January and that a reliable contact person will be there for you again. But it won't be me.
I have been a student guide since 2013, and I would like to thank you for this long time for your trust and for everything I was able to learn from you. It has enriched my life incredibly to get to know and accompany so many of you. Regardless of whether you have decided to study here or elsewhere, or not: I am proud of you!
Maybe what I've learned will help you further:
- “Everyone feels the same way”: You are not alone, nor are you the first to deal with this particular problem. It's good that you turned to a counseling center, together we can do it!
- “If you can find it without effort”: Studying is not easy. You have to learn and practice self-organization. Sometimes the problems in the university or in the family are too big to be able to study. That's OK. There are many people who are happy to help you find your way. It's good that you are looking for help!
- "In the white Rößl": everything goes better with a little humor. It doesn't always have to be an operetta, but singing makes you happy;)
I am now at TIK and in eLearning and Makerspace I continue to ensure that our study conditions continuously improve.
If you have any questions, you can contact the Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB), the academic advisors and the psychotherapeutic advice of the Studierendenwerk.
I wish you much success!
- Do women in India have human rights
- What is profile sharing
- What if computers lied like humans?
- What intuition do you regret to follow
- Should I seek medical help?
- Are genetically modified foods dangerous?
- What are some good online bakery blogs
- What is your unforgettable Valentine's Day
- Can bats bite you?
- How do I start painting professionally
- What inspires you to do wrong things
- Why does Python not support multiline comments
- Which race will be replaced by robots
- Where can I find authorized sellers
- Can a Gemini be with a Virgo
- Will reimburse Newegg for shipping
- What makes a good debate
- Why is Hanukkah not mentioned in the Torah?
- How can I build a strong mindset
- What are the different types of funds
- How does aspartame affect health
- When should children leave their parents?
- Who ruled after King Albert
- What is the highest level of enlightenment